The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
Thanks @Kainz, that's good to know.

I've finally looked up what shd "levels" are, having no idea what mine is. Am I right in thinking that it only kicks in when you reach level 40 and complete the New York expansion, or have I got it wrong?

V F

V F

Soldato
The SHD levels are unlimited.

My current SHD level is 1075, some are over 6000 :eek:

A lot of those insane high level players were doing the convoy farming. Or exploit if you want to call it that. Getting levels every 5 minutes or so.

I couldn't be annoyed with that. I got my shd levels by getting experience from missions, Manhunt XP boosts, missions with directives and league run XP boosts.

Soldato
Currently running through the Summit with a Foundry Bulwark + Memento Crusader shield build to grab Ridgeway's. The build is great, and I use it on heroic **** but I thought this was slightly easy - then at Lv.31 I realised I'd left it on 'Normal' difficulty. :D Think I might jusdt leave it at that and rush my way through it, as it's so repetitive and boring as hell.

Soldato
I prefer Mantis to Nemesis. Nothing more frustrating than lining up a shot with Nemesis only for the enemy to use it's ESP superpower and dodge out of the way as you release the trigger.

Soldato
Currently running through the Summit with a Foundry Bulwark + Memento Crusader shield build to grab Ridgeway's. The build is great, and I use it on heroic **** but I thought this was slightly easy - then at Lv.31 I realised I'd left it on 'Normal' difficulty. :D Think I might jusdt leave it at that and rush my way through it, as it's so repetitive and boring as hell.

Raiden85OCUK, JediFragger, ElFlacoverde and myself have just completed the summit for the umpteen time, just for the new Adamant mask, well worth it. :cool:

Soldato
I've just done 21-50 and didn't get the 'Hunting Knife' part I need for the exotic chest piece out of any of the crates so I thought I'd just go back to 20 and run through them again. There is no option to do that though, the only option I have when selecting the "Select Floor" option at the lift is to reset the checkpoint to floor 1. I don't want to do that, I just want to go back to 20.

Soldato
Fs, its one bug after another with this game now. Did we have an update or something this morning? I've just come on, and had the bug where during a CP capture if agents appear at the end then the 'capture' doesn't complete and the control room doesn't unlock is still present. In order to do so you have to 'warp' out to the nearest friendly spot and back in. This still exists but now when I warp back to the control point, the orange chest isn't highlighted even though the map says '1 treasure chest' is available.

Soldato
My son has the base game only (No WONY).

is there a difficulty above WT5 or is this it? GS for this is a max of 515. Reason for asking is there is no map difficulty you can change unlike my account that I can change but does have WONY

Done day 3 last night so should be able to finish the event off tonight.

Associate
Hi guys

Picked this back up again and bought WONY, currently 33 and working through the story etc

Just thinking ahead to when i get 40, i want to try this Summit thing out, i loved Underground in Div1, i guess this is something kinda similar? Random rooms etc?

Any tips for the most effective pairing of weapon types for levelling? Currently have an SMG (Mp5) and a Marks Rifle, seems to work well, also using the aoe fire chem launcher and the repair drone, not sold on the chem launcher so will probably swap it out.

This whole targeted loot is new for me, can i set this now at 33 for storymode stuff? Or is it strictly for level40 and Summit?

Can anyone recommend a starter build to aim for once i hit 40?

Cheers guys

Soldato
Hi guys

Picked this back up again and bought WONY, currently 33 and working through the story etc

Just thinking ahead to when i get 40, i want to try this Summit thing out, i loved Underground in Div1, i guess this is something kinda similar? Random rooms etc?

Any tips for the most effective pairing of weapon types for levelling? Currently have an SMG (Mp5) and a Marks Rifle, seems to work well, also using the aoe fire chem launcher and the repair drone, not sold on the chem launcher so will probably swap it out.

This whole targeted loot is new for me, can i set this now at 33 for storymode stuff? Or is it strictly for level40 and Summit?

Can anyone recommend a starter build to aim for once i hit 40?

Cheers guys

Stick with the SMG, I like Tactical Vector and the MP5 ST. Memento is a must, teamed up with Hunters Fury is a good one to go with, add a Sokolov for the extra SMG damage.

My son has the base game only (No WONY).

is there a difficulty above WT5 or is this it? GS for this is a max of 515. Reason for asking is there is no map difficulty you can change unlike my account that I can change but does have WONY

Done day 3 last night so should be able to finish the event off tonight.

You can select heroic as the difficulty level in general gameplay. Some missions like DUA, Capital you can run Legendary missions for better loot and gear

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom