• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Says in their t&c that you have to do it through their app?? And it’s only box meals that are eligible.
But looking at the app, if you want to order it gives u either Uber eats, just eat and deliveroo.

Or it says you can scan the receipt. And as their app pointed me to uber eats... quite frankly, if they simply stated NOT AVAILABLE ON ANY DELIVERY that would be clear.

Ergh, just having a bad/day/week/month/year. Even tiny things are setting me off these days :/

Soldato
Or it says you can scan the receipt. And as their app pointed me to uber eats... quite frankly, if they simply stated NOT AVAILABLE ON ANY DELIVERY that would be clear.

Ergh, just having a bad/day/week/month/year. Even tiny things are setting me off these days :/
Chin up bud

Soldato
Was looking forward to scorn based on its initial reveal but the game play shown off today well it' just looks pants

The monster design also looks dull

Hope it improves, still I'll keep an eye on it

Associate
Was looking forward to scorn based on its initial reveal but the game play shown off today well it' just looks pants

I thought it looked like a Prometheus rip off, but that's kinda what I like! Where did you see the gameplay video?

Soldato
I thought it looked like a Prometheus rip off, but that's kinda what I like! Where did you see the gameplay video?
Was on YouTube, GameSpot I think

The art itself for the environment was interesting but the monsters they showed at least looked rubbish

It's early days but didn't impress me

Man of Honour
In light of previous conversations here I think I’ll get Cyberpunk digitally. With 20% off on the Ubisoft store it means Valhalla gold is a decent price and I won’t have to keep switching between the two on disc. Will probably get most future games digitally.

Soldato
In light of previous conversations here I think I’ll get Cyberpunk digitally. With 20% off on the Ubisoft store it means Valhalla gold is a decent price and I won’t have to keep switching between the two on disc. Will probably get most future games digitally.

First, is 20% off in general right now?

2nd, is there an option for xbox version on Ubisoft store?

Soldato

Same here, it looked pretty dull gameplay wise. Just seemed to be walking down corridors indistinct from one another with a bug meandering towards you now and then.

Soldato
Something doens't look right in that video. Almost looks like he videos his TV?

Either way, more 4k60 is a good thing, just a shame I didn't get on with that game for some reason. It ticks all the boxes but I simply got no joy out of playing it, so just stopped a few hours in.

Back
Top Bottom