UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [20th-22nd Oct 2020]

Caporegime
Jesus, Fabinho's doing the work of the entire defence and midfield three. One or two of those midfield need hooking ASAP. And Firmino, stealing a living atm :(

Edit: VVFab saving us again just before HT.

Man of Honour
Fabinho living up to his name, Jones seems to be struggling to impose himself on the game, actually forgot he was on the pitch. Milner and Wijnaldum seem very slow to react and move, lack of match fitness maybe? Gomez looks steady one minute and shakey the next, still seems to be lacking confidence a little after recent form. Firmino has actually looked better in this game than he has for a while imo.

Robertson and Fabinho the outstanding performers in that first half for me

Soldato
Fabinho living up to his name, Jones seems to be struggling to impose himself on the game, actually forgot he was on the pitch. Milner and Wijnaldum seem very slow to react and move, lack of match fitness maybe? Gomez looks steady one minute and shakey the next, still seems to be lacking confidence a little after recent form. Firmino has actually looked better in this game than he has for a while imo.

Robertson and Fabinho the outstanding performers in that first half for me
I still think he is way off his best form, I'm starting to worry about Bobby.

I honestly believe he is burnt out and needs a rest for abit

Man of Honour
I still think he is way off his best form, I'm starting to worry about Bobby.

I honestly believe he is burnt out and needs a rest for abit

I often feel like the lack of a crowd is particularly impactful on Firmino, he thrives on the crowds response to his play, its part of why he does the kick goal celebration, the whole no-look goals etc, must be tough for flair players to have nobody in the stadium to respond to their flairs

Back
Top Bottom