What film did you watch last night?

Associate
You stating facts or talking about the movie, haha ... I think I saw a trailer for that one and it had a bit of a Falling Down vibe ... it's probably something I'd check out at some point, 6/10 makes me a little less keen though.

Haha, he is a lunatic in the film, plays the part of a maniac pyscho with nothing to lose quite well, you can see it in his eyes. Some gory moments in it too. He literally don't give a ****. Worth a watch, I may have been a little harsh giving it a 6, the woman in it is what dropped the score for me. Some tense scenes. It's not like Falling Down really. Give it a shot! it's only about 80 mins long.

Soldato
Sudden Death (1995) Great Van Damme film. 8/10

Welcome to Sudden Death (2020) Practically the same film as above with Michael Jai White. Acting isnt that great, and the fight scenes are good but brief. 5/10

Man of Honour
I really don't watch many films lately due to having to watch in the living room infringing on my family's space, and whenever they feel like watching something either I'm not in the mood or they want to watch stuff I have no interest in

That said, we all watched Seven Psychopaths on Friday night after my having a copy for many years and damn do I wish I'd watched it sooner. Brilliant film and Sam Rockwell is such a good actor it's almost sad how rarely he seems to get roles. He was magnificent in Moon as well

He's in Matchstick Men with Nicolas Cage, which is defintely worth a watch.

Soldato
Just started watching back to the future in 4k. Must have seen this loads of times now but just noticed something right at the very beginning.

When its going through the ticking clocks there's one with doc hanging off the big hand of the clock:p

Can't believe I've never seen that before.

Soldato
The trial of the chicago 7 - 7/10
I thought it was great watched, I was glued to the screen and did not want anything to disturb me.
I would have liked a little more at the ending.

The Witches 2020 - 5.5/10

I thought the cast was good. and the movies was not as bad as I was expecting but its lacking something the original had.
seamed rushed in some parts and I I wish they used more practical effects

Shaun of the Dead - 6/10
first time I watched it, I dont know why but it was not as good as I was expecting.

Ready player one - 6/10
The first time I watched it, I liked the idea and visuals.

Soldato
Just started watching back to the future in 4k. Must have seen this loads of times now but just noticed something right at the very beginning.

When its going through the ticking clocks there's one with doc hanging off the big hand of the clock:p

Can't believe I've never seen that before.

With that boater on, it looks more like Harold Lloyd from the film Safety Last!

Back
Top Bottom