• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

10900k Price Hikes

Soldato
Yikes!

Was just finalising what mobo to go for and the 10900k’s have shot up best part of £70

They were £479.99 now upto £559.99

Would have thought they’d have gone down a bit with the way Ryzen have been selling

Last edited:
Soldato
Probally upped the price for when the new AMD CPU's released to make them look premium, then put them on some sort of scam sale at same price as Ryzen, trying to pretend they are a good deal lol.

Associate
yes probably, said something like that in another thread I think

black friday coming up too so maybe companies are making a higher price look like the new "normal" so black friday deals look better than they are... happens all the time.

that is quite weird ...

Oh no it does come with the "Intel Marvel Avengers game bundle" supposedly worth £65 . :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
My friend brought the 10850k Avengers edition for £419 last week but now its £470. Intel are making it easier for people to decide if they should buy Intel or Ryzen :rolleyes:

Associate
10850k £439 Marvel version for ages. The week i bought it the 10900k dropped to within £40, now £80 higher at £559 wtf:eek:

Crazy world:D

Back
Top Bottom