Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Soldato
Can anyone help. I cant hear my friend on chat but I can talk and hear other members of the party. Hes on ps4, I'm on pc but 2 others are on ps4 and I can hear them. They can talk to him but i cant?
How can that be?

There is a setting on PS4 in the option menu it's just under the cross play setting. It's something like cross play communication enabled/disable.

Make sure the PS4 people got that enabled. Might help

Soldato
Core TDM is becoming really tedious on this now.

Terrible connection and hit reg in most matches now. Looks like they are reducing capacity or otherwise making the game a chore to push people towards Cold War.

Shame really. The game has been really fun but its now getting to the point where I spend more time being frustrated with BS hit reg and lag than I do enjoying the game.

Its gone really downhill for me, and now feels more akin to AW on P2P connections.

Soldato
Core TDM was always bad on MW imo. People camp way too much and the games take ages as a result, it's really boring. Domination and Ground War are the only two modes I ever played and enjoyed.

I'm really enjoying the Black Ops beta. I was dubious about the new game but the map design is excellent, the guns feel great to use and I think the pace of the matches is better than MW.

Soldato
Core TDM was always bad on MW imo. People camp way too much and the games take ages as a result, it's really boring. Domination and Ground War are the only two modes I ever played and enjoyed.

I'm really enjoying the Black Ops beta. I was dubious about the new game but the map design is excellent, the guns feel great to use and I think the pace of the matches is better than MW.

I think TDM on MW is excellent and there is always ways to take campers out. Its the best MW in years and the seasonal updates with new maps have been great. Black Ops felt feels like a step back in my opinion

Soldato
I agree, black ops feels really weird.. floaty almost and the character movement is lol
Nail on the head, this is exactly what I was moaning about to my mate. it all feels rubbery, movement is janky and I have a hard time seeing enemies while I shoot at them. The aim assist does weird stuff too, so it all just feels a mess to me.

Going to skip COD again this year, which is just fine, Cyberpunk is out the same time, and Halo on the series X just got a 120FPS bump, so that will be giving me my MP fix.

does this years call of duty has single player?

Yes, not seen all the footage?

Last edited:
Soldato
As Warzone going to be moving to Cold War, are they going to keep the engine for that or use a CW one? If they keep it as it is now but just re theme it then it will be fine. If it feels like cold war I'll definitely be playing less

Associate
I actually very rarely met cheaters but maybe that's just because my skill level was too low, definitely should never have included PC in crossplay though!
It's strange how they seem to think there isn't anything wrong where 90% of a server use the same gun combinations, Oh i got blitzed by a Grau/mp5, how surprising...
What's the point in even having half the guns if they're so outclassed by a certain subset of weapon?

Back
Top Bottom