I20N 2021 is now official and it’s going to be a cracker !

Caporegime
I think it looks great, a nice alternative to the Fiesta ST, and if the i30N Performance is anything to go by, this should be superb.

I wonder if it’ll come with the track insurance?

Associate
I think it looks great, a nice alternative to the Fiesta ST, and if the i30N Performance is anything to go by, this should be superb.

That's my thinking. i30N DNA with lower weight and a shorter wheelbase? Yes please.

Soldato
I like it. Apart from the rear door handles, they look a little weird being in a different position to the front. Really happy with my i30n, so this should be good !

Soldato

But the current Fiesta ST is already quicker. Plus it looks better, is cheaper and has tuning options.

Caporegime
But the current Fiesta ST is already quicker. Plus it looks better, is cheaper and has tuning options.
Looks are subjective, I'd rather have the i20N. Tuning options will emerge for the i20N anyway, and we don't know the price of the i20N yet, but it's rumored to be around £23k with is EXACTLY the ballpark of the Fiesta ST. Sure the ST is a whole .4s quicker to 62, but the i20N has a proper mechanical LSD that isn't a pricey optional extra.

Man of Honour
Looks are subjective, I'd rather have the i20N. Tuning options will emerge for the i20N anyway, and we don't know the price of the i20N yet, but it's rumored to be around £23k with is EXACTLY the ballpark of the Fiesta ST. Sure the ST is a whole .4s quicker to 62, but the i20N has a proper mechanical LSD that isn't a pricey optional extra.
Does the N still come with the standard Hyundai 5 year warranty as well? Which is missing on the ST.

Soldato
Five for Hyundai, seven for Kia. The N variants of the i30 get the five-year warranty (which also covers non-competitive track use, off the top of my head) as standard, so I'm sure the i20 N will get it as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom