****2020 powerlifting totals****

Caporegime
Joe Rogan squats 210 for reps? :p Nicely done Sir.

I was looking forward to a deadlift PB this year but my gym's barely open because of COVID so haven't been since February. I was 40 in December and I still feel like I'm a long way off my natural limits, just need a period of time without injury or the gym being shut which has been my problem for the last 6 years :(

Soldato
OP
Freefaller --------------- 210+ / 130+ / 230+ ------------------ [94] --------- 570

Last nights 1RM attempt - decided to do reps :rolleyes::p

https://streamable.com/tq4k6l

updated. Squats looked like they were moving nicely!

Joe Rogan squats 210 for reps? :p Nicely done Sir.

I was looking forward to a deadlift PB this year but my gym's barely open because of COVID so haven't been since February. I was 40 in December and I still feel like I'm a long way off my natural limits, just need a period of time without injury or the gym being shut which has been my problem for the last 6 years :(

HOME GYM TIME! get a squat rack in the living room.

Soldato
Thank you my friend!

How's the knee? Fully recovered from your surgery? I know it was a while ago.
Better than I've ever been buddy. The 4 surgeries certainly had an impact but I beat all my previous PRs and hammered them in a few endurance events this year with little to no impact.

p.s. Still waiting on the meet that never happened.

Man of Honour
Better than I've ever been buddy. The 4 surgeries certainly had an impact but I beat all my previous PRs and hammered them in a few endurance events this year with little to no impact.

p.s. Still waiting on the meet that never happened.

<3

That's amazing to hear - well done on your recovery and overcoming it so well!

Yes that meet will have to happen sometime before we're both in wheelchairs! :D

Back
Top Bottom