• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato

That's awesome if it's true. I did wonder whether they'd release early given that video of all the stock arriving in warehouses. Given the lack of launch titles and how everything is delivered remotely, it really doesn't matter if they start delivering earlier.

Hopefully Curry's will be the same for us!

Soldato
It’s fine the triggers are better. It did not feel smaller to me.

Tbh the best way I would describe it is an overclocked one x. It feels and looks the same but everything just works that bit better.

As I'm coming from the original Xbox One, I'm really looking forward to getting one when we can actually buy them!

Associate
I'm trying to setup my Turtle Beach Stealth 500 headset with the Dolby Atmos app.

When I go into the Dolby Atmos app and setup it asks how are they connected, so I choose USB/Wireless.

I then get a message saying "Dolby Atmos for Headphones was not configured".

It then says the Headphones must be connected to a Xbox controller or optical audio to configure.

Does anyone know how to get my headphones to register with the app?

Soldato
I'm trying to setup my Turtle Beach Stealth 500 headset with the Dolby Atmos app.

When I go into the Dolby Atmos app and setup it asks how are they connected, so I choose USB/Wireless.

I then get a message saying "Dolby Atmos for Headphones was not configured".

It then says the Headphones must be connected to a Xbox controller or optical audio to configure.

Does anyone know how to get my headphones to register with the app?

I had this happen, a hold down the button at the front restart sorted it.

Soldato
Interesting snippet from Jez Corden on Twitter.

Microsoft's "next-gen" systems were collectively codenamed "Project Scarlet". There are references in the code for Microsoft Flight Sim to "PC_VR" and "Scarlet_VR". Could an Xbox VR solution be on the way? If so, I might even ditch my Quest 2. Game Pass + VR? Yes please.

Man of Honour
Interesting snippet from Jez Corden on Twitter.

Microsoft's "next-gen" systems were collectively codenamed "Project Scarlet". There are references in the code for Microsoft Flight Sim to "PC_VR" and "Scarlet_VR". Could an Xbox VR solution be on the way? If so, I might even ditch my Quest 2. Game Pass + VR? Yes please.

It’s been surprising that they have been so anti-VR in recent discussions. It’ll be interesting to see what/if they offer in due course. I’d buy it.

Associate
It’s been surprising that they have been so anti-VR in recent discussions. It’ll be interesting to see what/if they offer in due course. I’d buy it.
Have they? My understanding was that they didn't think last gen hardware was powerful enough to do VR justice? I never got a chance to play around on PSVR, so I'm quite eager to do so this gen, whether that be an updated PSVR or XsX-VR solution.........I'm hopeful!

Man of Honour
Have they? My understanding was that they didn't think last gen hardware was powerful enough to do VR justice? I never got a chance to play around on PSVR, so I'm quite eager to do so this gen, whether that be an updated PSVR or XsX-VR solution.........I'm hopeful!

This and that the market is small and that they can gain more for the user focussing on other areas. I could have made that up though, my wife says I often make up my own narrative when I listen to her, so I may have done the same here :p

Back
Top Bottom