• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Can someone explain to me why the hell it has been a month and not a single person has recieved a Twin X2 OC 3080 and the very first shipment they receive is only 20pcs!

Is this some sort of joke? 20pcs of a card that has had so much time to prepare and make and the first wave of cards you give are 20pcs! I am struggling to believe my eyes at the moment.

I placed an order on launch day only a few hours after release and I am position 33 in the queue, it seems like I won’t be getting my card til Christmas at this rate, I bought September and expecting October but now I am not even going to be expecting November!

Why did they give the iChill X3 50pcs? Why couldn’t they do the same for the Twin X2 OC?

I am beyond disappointed , if anyone has any suggestions please drop them below, I am lost on what to do right now, I wanted a card in October and at the very latest early November.

Associate
Can someone explain to me why the hell it has been a month and not a single person has recieved a Twin X2 OC 3080 and the very first shipment they receive is only 20pcs!

Is this some sort of joke? 20pcs of a card that has had so much time to prepare and make and the first wave of cards you give are 20pcs! I am struggling to believe my eyes at the moment.

I placed an order on launch day only a few hours after release and I am position 33 in the queue, it seems like I won’t be getting my card til Christmas at this rate, I bought September and expecting October but now I am not even going to be expecting November!

Why did they give the iChill X3 50pcs? Why couldn’t they do the same for the Twin X2 OC?

I am beyond disappointed , if anyone has any suggestions please drop them below, I am lost on what to do right now, I wanted a card in October and at the very latest early November.

Inoo3d main market is Asia, India mostly, Europe does not receives such big stocks until that market is satisfied, Just like Galax/KFA, wich will barely send a couple of 3090 and few 3070, but they will not send 3080 almost at all this year in Europe. So yeah, Inno3d is not so popular for a reason in Europe, this is why everyone is jumping them.

Associate
the lack of non-OC TUF stock is utterly bewildering, ASUS are one of the biggest players in the AIB market, it was the card that they pushed to all the reviewers which suggested they wanted plenty of exposure for it, they have automated manufacturing facilities and being mostly based outside of china would've had the least disruption from golden week.

but still, absolutely nothing.

Associate
Yeah, 3080 is going to be obsolete before we get them. Absolutely 100% a fake launch. I'm surprised Nvidia aren't getting sued out of existence in the US.

Honestly it's embarrassing that one of the world's pioneering AI companies apparently can't predict demand for its own products

Associate
Inoo3d main market is Asia, India mostly, Europe does not receives such big stocks until that market is satisfied, Just like Galax/KFA, wich will barely send a couple of 3090 and few 3070, but they will not send 3080 almost at all this year in Europe. So yeah, Inno3d is not so popular for a reason in Europe, this is why everyone is jumping them.

Galax And KFA2 are owned by palit
At least they send their own cards

Associate
From this experience, i won't jump the wagon the new Ryzen CPU. Couldn't do it either way as i am still using a B350 chipset motherboard paired with my 3700X, One myself i am ok with what i have and i can wait enough, i wasn't expecting to get the GPU this year anyway, the fact that i might get it in November is nice and welcome, last known queue is 48 for x3, so if people canceled in the meanwhile the better for me, as i am already in the prospect of the 50 3X unless something happens.
I will probably wait for next year, let things settle and see to upgrades a few months after a new generation is launched.
This has been my first time buying on the launch and will not repeat it.

Associate
Yeah, 3080 is going to be obsolete before we get them. Absolutely 100% a fake launch. I'm surprised Nvidia aren't getting sued out of existence in the US.
You can always vote with your feet and cancel.
It all does seem a little rushed without stocks in the background. I think they did this to get a stride on RYZEN. Apple will only launch a product if they have stocks ready to go. I guess sometimes managers need to lose their jobs for some bad decisions.

Associate
I haven't seen many Palit's either right? i might be wrong, at 646 pages in this thread i can forget if they talked about Palit shipments

Probably the most shipped card regular shipments going out every week

And they don't do the scummy thing of only sending OC models
Quite the opposite there have been a lot more non OC as you would expect

Associate
the lack of non-OC TUF stock is utterly bewildering, ASUS are one of the biggest players in the AIB market, it was the card that they pushed to all the reviewers which suggested they wanted plenty of exposure for it, they have automated manufacturing facilities and being mostly based outside of china would've had the least disruption from golden week.

but still, absolutely nothing.
it almost seems too sus, like something has happened that we don't know about

Back
Top Bottom