Watch Dogs Legion

Man of Honour
Very much happy to see that you can turn off that downright damned annoying Hold down a key nonsense to do tasks. Annoys the bejesus out of me when I have to hold down E to pick up something, or hold down F to interact or whatever, no need for it, just let me press a key not have to hold it down

Associate
Good preview discussion from Easy Allies:

Very much happy to see that you can turn off that downright damned annoying Hold down a key nonsense to do tasks. Annoys the bejesus out of me when I have to hold down E to pick up something, or hold down F to interact or whatever, no need for it, just let me press a key not have to hold it down
Yeah, it's not good for accessibility either.

Last edited by a moderator:

jpm

jpm

Associate
Just got Uplay plus to give this a go, pre loading now. Will keep it for a month to play AC: Valhalla to :)

Seems pretty good so far on the videos I've seen by people who's playing it early.

Man of Honour
Most noticeable thing so far from Cohhs stream, the voices are pretty darned bad. Either no emotion in them or completely the wrong emotion for whats being said. Graphics dont seem as good as the specs requirements might suggest imo , flying looks good though.

Man of Honour
So far, its looks like The Division : London. I'm preloading it anyway as I have Uplay+ so its not costing me anything but from what I've watched so far on the stream I cant see it keeping my attention once AC Valhalla is here, might do as a filler until then though.

Cohh literally just stopped 6 random npcs and tried to recruit them as playable characters, so that works well. However, what didnt work well was that all 6 immediately knew you were Deadsec (which is a bit silly considering you're supposed to be a secret organisation) and all 6 of them had a quest where they were in debt to drugs lords or involved in gun running or wanted a hit on someone etc...so not one of the random 6 people he stopped were just "normal". Moral of the story, every single person in London is involved with the mob, gangs, drugs or murderers :D

Last edited:
Soldato
was interested at first but moree i look at it the more ubisoft still have fixed there copy/paste buggy mess of games. will play it once i get my code for my 3090 is 2022. then it maybe patched :D

Man of Honour
was interested at first but moree i look at it the more ubisoft still have fixed there copy/paste buggy mess of games. will play it once i get my code for my 3090 is 2022. then it maybe patched :D

My initial impressions from watching a couple hours of Cohh playing it werent good to be honest. Looked like a game that GTA fans might like but a game which probably will not hold my attention beyond the first few hours - I could foresee me becoming very bored of it relatively quickly. Some of the animations, the voices, the way the gameworld works, all seemed very janky and odd. I predict it being a title that every streamer in streamer land plays for the first 48 hours and by 31st October hardly any of them will be left streaming it. Pretty cool that you can ride on the London Eye in the game :D

I'll still give it a good go on the Uplay+ but I think this might be a good example of how some of these subscription services can actually end up saving me money

Soldato
My initial impressions from watching a couple hours of Cohh playing it werent good to be honest. Looked like a game that GTA fans might like but a game which probably will not hold my attention beyond the first few hours - I could foresee me becoming very bored of it relatively quickly. Some of the animations, the voices, the way the gameworld works, all seemed very janky and odd. I predict it being a title that every streamer in streamer land plays for the first 48 hours and by 31st October hardly any of them will be left streaming it. Pretty cool that you can ride on the London Eye in the game :D

I'll still give it a good go on the Uplay+ but I think this might be a good example of how some of these subscription services can actually end up saving me money
Agreed what's annoying is they held ba k all their games to "fix" them after everyone moaned about their quality. Think it was to late for legion and valhalla

But now the corrupt and mindless game director who thinks it's his way if the highway is gone may e we will get done new ways of thinking.

The fact that they thought females should not be playable is mind blowing

Man of Honour
Agreed what's annoying is they held ba k all their games to "fix" them after everyone moaned about their quality. Think it was to late for legion and valhalla

But now the corrupt and mindless game director who thinks it's his way if the highway is gone may e we will get done new ways of thinking.

I'm well on the Valhalla hype train, Origins and Odyssey were two of my favourite games of the last 5 years, so Valhalla is virtually certain to deliver the goods for me. Legion I am still very unsure of and nothing I saw in Cohhs stream made me feel any more sure of it. However, I did only see him play the first 2 hours of the game, perhaps it improves, not convinced but as its free to me I'm willing to give it a spin and see (at least until Valhalla arrives on my hard drive :D )

Soldato
Think I'll opt for the Uplay+ option, don't wanna spend £40 then end up hating it.

Same as previous watch dogs, played for a bit then it got a bit repetitive. But seeing as I can potentially have my own army of beekeepers.. maybe I'll stick with it.

Soldato

How can you afford to be so naive? The whole thing was a corporate power move from within. New ways of thinking? All you'll get is big breast characters with male parts and burly voices.

PcsZgD.jpg

https://webcache.googleusercontent....ce-gender-pronouns/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Back
Top Bottom