"We tried to call you today regarding your home energy supply"

Caporegime
These words are single handedly going to make me change my personal phone number. I get a call from this almost every single day, it's obviously some or other bot and it changes numbers all the time. I've blocked all the numbers it rings on but it simply changes and calls again. I keep missing it because I don't have my phone on me at work but it keeps leaving voicemails.

Before I change numbers, is there any way I can find out who this is?

EDIT:

It's this:
https://who-called.co.uk/Number/01143034835

Caporegime
OP
Hmmmm, so I rang back, as I have many times before, and I get through to an automated system from a company called Utilita. I went through the process of adding myself to the "do not call" list (why this can't be "remove my information" is beyond me but whatever), so we'll see how it goes.

I think a bit of revenge is in order.

Associate
i get constant daily calls saying - Utility called today about the benefits of switching your home energy supply etc etc, there is no number to block, no call to answer, just a constant stream of voicemail messages - driving me mad!!! i have no idea who they are any idea how i can stop it?

Soldato
I am getting afew a day but I know it's the smart meter people ,they bugged me for months last time ,I set a date and then they cancelled ,not too fussed about having one when I can send a reading on the app

Back
Top Bottom