Cyberpunk 2077

Soldato
Torn on whether to get Cyberpunk 2077 at launch or wait for the XSX patch - means I need to stay away from all spoilers for months :(

If you already have a PS4 pro or Xbox one X I doubt the game will look much better on next gen systems even after the patch as it was primarily designed for existing hardware.

Probably the difference between playing it on PC at medium versus high settings. I'm not going to bother waiting personally.

Soldato
I suspecty PS5 and Series X will simply have higher, more consistent framerates and slightly better visuals. I'll be playing at 4k and that's more than enough for me to wait.

Soldato
I don’t think I can wait - actually, I’m not going to. I’ll be playing the PS4 version the day it releases, on the ps5. Avoiding spoilers while waiting for the next gen patch just seems like hassle. Besides, it’ll no doubt look great anyway. Hopefully boosted to 60fps on release day for the next gen systems.

Soldato
Yeap, I've folded too. If I was not going to own a series X or PS5 at the time and had to play on a 7 year old PS4, then I'd have been steadfast... but I'm pretty sure it will run like butter on the X.

Soldato
So is Cyberpunk not coming out on PS5 until next year? Is it PS4 first - I cannot see Cyberpunk 2077 on PS5 to buy on disk anywhere? Am I reading this right or totally wrong :p
PS4 versions will be getting a ps5 patch free of charge sometime next year. So it doesn’t matter if you pick it up now or later. The PS4 version will also work on ps5. Not sure about a ps5 boxed version though

Soldato
So is Cyberpunk not coming out on PS5 until next year? Is it PS4 first - I cannot see Cyberpunk 2077 on PS5 to buy on disk anywhere? Am I reading this right or totally wrong :p

There might however be inherent advantages to be playing on the PS5 (or SX), IF the game has an unlocked framerate for example and Dynamic 4k resolution support. Both the consoles will support the base game, and CD projekt red are superstars who won't charge you to upgrade the game later on, when they'll presumably be adding ray tracing or the like.

Soldato
I'm gonna wait for the patch. I missed out on a next gen preorder (damn aussie stock), I've a huge back log of unplayed games AND gamepass, so I don't think I'll notice waiting 6 months or so. Get it after it's had those early teething patches, and play it at its visual best.

Soldato
I'm gonna wait for the patch. I missed out on a next gen preorder (damn aussie stock), I've a huge back log of unplayed games AND gamepass, so I don't think I'll notice waiting 6 months or so. Get it after it's had those early teething patches, and play it at its visual best.

JBHifi crapped out in me 5 times, never managed to snag an X. Trading another bloke for his X and my PS5 :p

Soldato
Has there been any info on the completion time for the game (main story)? I'm guessing 40-50hrs+, I mean it's a massive game.

If there's 75 side missions too that's a a few hours worth as well :D

Soldato
So torn what I buy this on pc,ps5 or Xbox.

Part of me what's consols so it's I can play it on TV but then I know it's not optimized for the new ones so will play better on my pc :/

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
So torn what I buy this on pc,ps5 or Xbox.

Part of me what's consols so it's I can play it on TV but then I know it's not optimized for the new ones so will play better on my pc :/
PC for me. Got it ready waiting to preload on steam. Pretty sure on release PC version will be the best. The consoles won’t catch up until they do the update for next gen consoles next year.

Back
Top Bottom