Laurence Fox

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Just because a Don is posting in this thread apparently supportive of Fox's actions and beliefs - and they extend to other questionable views he's expressed in other threads

No one's views are above question so I agree with you. That was my point

Are you reaching for something that's not there

but because you post them from a position of perceived authority

it's a reflection, not a jab.

you are an exception to that and have been notably vocal on certain issues of a similar theme and in agreement with a narrow band of posters.

It wasn't my intention to personalise it about you Zefan

borderline attacks on Tony in my view where we have already agreed that all views - including the one I've just given 5 seconds ago - are open to question.

IiUyKCx.gif

Your original post calling out Zefan says it all buddy.

Soldato
I think a lot of you guys should sign up for some of this.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...-camp-healthy-masculinity-emotions-california
On a Friday evening in early March, two weeks before much of the US went into a coronavirus lockdown, I found myself standing in the California desert, screaming into another man’s face.

The next day, the smell of burning sage wafted through the air as I took my shirt off and wrestled a guy inside a metal dome.

Later, I was part of a group of more than 20 men, many crying, as we talked about our emotions – about moments from our childhood, about parents, about doomed relationships and fading hopes.

This rollercoaster ride was part of an “embodied masculinity experience” hosted by a group called Sacred Sons, aimed at promoting healthy masculinity.

Courses like this – often dubbed “man camps” – have grown in popularity in recent years, as the #MeToo movement, and numerous other high-profile examples of toxic masculinity, have brought the misconduct of numerous men to the fore. They aim to teach men how to become, well, better men.

“Healthy masculinity was never taught to us, so now it’s time,” I’d read on the Sacred Sons website ahead of my trip.

“Through time-tested frameworks and psychological processes, we guide men to their emotional and spiritual edges so that every man who shows up and does the inner work will one day feel the full depth and breadth of their emotions, find and honor their purpose in life, and commit to embodying their truth.”
Youve obviously got some problems controling your emotions and I think it could help. Some of you are past helping though Im afraid.

Man of Honour
I think a lot of you guys should sign up for some of this.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...-camp-healthy-masculinity-emotions-californiaYouve obviously got some problems controling your emotions and I think it could help. Some of you are past helping though Im afraid.

Left wing trash rag? Check.
MeToo movement? Check.
Toxic masculinity? Check.
Burning sage for some reason? Check.

Oh, is that it? But you're so close to winning SJW bingo :(

I don't need a man camp. My upbringing included a good father.

Soldato
Left wing trash rag? Check.
MeToo movement? Check.
Toxic masculinity? Check.
Burning sage for some reason? Check.

Oh, is that it? But you're so close to winning SJW bingo :(

I don't need a man camp. My upbringing included a good father.
No Zefan Im saying you and some of the other merry men could probably do with some of it despite thinking they are in control of themself. I think what right wingers are missing is some healthy masculinity and maybe some empathy rolled in.

This false bravado and the need to gang up and try to beilttle others they perceive as outsiders is a slow killer. Its why suicide rates are so high. My emotions and masculinity are perfectly in tune .

Last edited:
Man of Honour
No Zefan Im saying you and some of the other merry men could probably do with some of it despite thinking they are in control of themself. I think what right wingers are missing is some healthy masculinity and maybe some empathy rolled in.

This false provado and the need to gang up and try to beilttle others they perceive as outsiders is a slow killer. Its why suicide rates are so high. My emotions and masculinity are perfectly in tune .

I'm very much a centrist, but OK. Current year's overton window at it again I see. I don't remember asking about your emotions or masculinity (you brought it up) but thanks I guess. For what it's worth, I don't believe any part of anyone's psyche is "perfectly in tune", especially when it's self observed!

:edit: by the way, it's bravado.

Caporegime
Like clockwork, Toneh turns up to kickstart the thread again with nothing but thinly veiled insults, in the hope that he can get it locked/deleted :D

Categorically the worst poster of 2020, which is some achievement considering the drivel we’ve had from both “sides”.

Soldato

This false provado and the need to gang up and try to beilttle others they perceive as outsiders is a slow killer. Its why suicide rates are so high. My emotions and masculinity are perfectly in tune .

Could you give me some examples of what masculine qualities you have? Does your partner view you as a protector and provider, does she consider you an emotionally strong person she can rely on? How are you physical masculine, do you keep yourself strong and in shape? Do you do any sports that require a level of physical fitness? What traditionally masculine hobbies do you enjoy? Eagerly awaiting your response.

Soldato
Could you give me some examples of what masculine qualities you have? Does your partner view you as a protector and provider, does she consider you an emotionally strong person she can rely on? How are you physical masculine, do you keep yourself strong and in shape? Do you do any sports that require a level of physical fitness? What traditionally masculine hobbies do you enjoy? Eagerly awaiting your response.
Well Im not living in the 1950s so its slightly different.
Don’t forget the thinly veiled racism.
Yes lets not forget that imaginary racism Im showing about racists.

What is your view of racism?

Caporegime
Hows your penis today?

tenor.gif

Man of Honour
So. Has anyone seen any recent public appearances by our new lord and saviour/god emperor Laurence? There were a few a couple of weeks back when the his political plans were leaked/Reclaim was set up, but it's gone a bit cold it seems. I don't open twitter unless clicking a link from elsewhere anymore so I haven't bene keeping an eye on his activity.

Back
Top Bottom