UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [20th-22nd Oct 2020]

Don
Yea, Henderson played there in the club world cup. With a game every 3 days for the next 10 weeks or so, there's going to have to be a fair amount of rotation.

I'm sure Matip would have been ok to play yesterday if really needed but there's no way he's playing Saturday/Wednesday/Saturday for a prolonged period. If I had to guess then I'd imagine we'll see Gomez start as much as possible with Matip and Fabinho rotating alongside him, and Fabinho moving back into midfield when not needed at CB.

A couple more early CL wins wouldn't go a miss. Constantly going into our final game needing a result has never been good for my nerves and it would be handy being able to rest a few players this season because there won't be many other opportunities to.

Soldato
Playing out from the back like that is ridiculous, it achieves nothing and just puts us under pressure. To be honest Arsenal have been awful all season, no intensity from anyone. So boring to watch.

Edit
That City team were there for the taking if only we at least tried to get in the final third.

Edit2
Leno is a liability, sold the wrong keeper.

Back
Top Bottom