• iPhone 12

Votes: 39 13.4%
  • iPhone 12 Pro

Votes: 93 31.8%
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max

Votes: 109 37.3%

• Total voters
Associate
I bough the Grey to be safe as didn’t like the blue abs everyone be wanting it so it be poplar

I thought about getting a grey one as everyone and their dogs were going blue. Thought they may sell out fast if that was the case. Mrs expressed an interest in the blue one for her. Personally wasn’t bothered with mine as I have a case on most of the time. I really would have liked the green of the iPhone 11 Pro.

On that subject I may yet cancel my 12 pro and look for an 11pro. MagSafe I’m not convinced about and have a Samsung charge pad at side of bed for overnight charging. Mous case has magnets in to stick to a car mount so once again MagSafe is of no use. 12pro camera is slightly better but in the minus side 5g isn’t going to be available round here any time soon. There is even talk of the 11pro battery lasting longer than the 12pro’s but will wait on reviews on that one.

I have time to read/watch some reviews before cancelling but would I be foolish to cancel a 12pro in favour of an 11pro? My current phone is an XS Max which is great if a little on the large size.

Soldato
"Your order is on its way to our warehouse to check for stock availability. We will update you shortly on the stock status and will send you an email once we have shipped your product."

:fingerscrossed:

Caporegime
I thought about getting a grey one as everyone and their dogs were going blue. Thought they may sell out fast if that was the case. Mrs expressed an interest in the blue one for her. Personally wasn’t bothered with mine as I have a case on most of the time. I really would have liked the green of the iPhone 11 Pro.

On that subject I may yet cancel my 12 pro and look for an 11pro. MagSafe I’m not convinced about and have a Samsung charge pad at side of bed for overnight charging. Mous case has magnets in to stick to a car mount so once again MagSafe is of no use. 12pro camera is slightly better but in the minus side 5g isn’t going to be available round here any time soon. There is even talk of the 11pro battery lasting longer than the 12pro’s but will wait on reviews on that one.

I have time to read/watch some reviews before cancelling but would I be foolish to cancel a 12pro in favour of an 11pro? My current phone is an XS Max which is great if a little on the large size.
Probably a sensible idea. Whats the price diff.

Soldato
Found that the prices of XS Max trade-ins has jumped back up since the reveal and pre-order. Getting a little over £100 more than going via Apple.

Also just had the notification to say my pick-up is ready for me.

Associate
Got shipping notification from Apple, coming by dhl but is going to my sisters as I won’t be in. Can’t pick it up to Saturday so not bothered when it actually turns up.

Back
Top Bottom