PLEASE HELP NAME THE SHOW/MOVIE

Associate
***SOLVED***

I find it eventually. It’s episode 2 of Netflix’s Darknet!

Hey everyone. I watched a movie/show a
awhile ago and the name has slipped my mind. I don’t remember much about it. But this guy was hearing a noise inside his apartment and he was trying to find the noise for ages. Towards the end of the show he literally destroyed his house looking for the noise and committed suicide because he couldn’t locate it. The plot twist is that the noise was coming from inside his head as there was a fly in his ear. I swear this is a real thing and I’m not making it up. If someone could help me I would be eternally grateful, thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hey everyone. I watched a movie/show a awhile ago and the name has slipped my mind. I don’t remember much about it. But this guy was hearing a noise inside his apartment and he was trying to find the noise for ages. Towards the end of the show he literally destroyed his house looking for the noise and committed suicide because he couldn’t locate it. The plot twist is that the noise was coming from inside his head as there was a fly in his ear. I swear this is a real thing and I’m not making it up. If someone could help me I would be eternally grateful, thanks in advance.

The only film I can think of that comes close is Bug - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bug_(2006_film)

Back
Top Bottom