Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Associate
Just a quick Big Thanks to MissChief. Got my sky installed yesterday. Paid more than I originally planned, but the deal was just too good! May need to disable the voice operation though, kids are abusing it!

Caporegime
OP
Recived the code, Thanks.

How do you use the code as in where do I enter it ?
Clicking the link should apply the discount automatically but I’ve found that if you’ve already clicked the link before the site sees the code as ‘used’ and won’t apply the discount correctly. You can still call 03442 41141 and give the code at the bottom of the email if that’s the case.

Associate
Hi misschief
Is there any chance of a code for new customer or existing customer.

I just came off a heavy discount where I had everything and 2tb for £50 odd and hoping to get the same and maybe switch broadband to sky too.

Cheers

Man of Honour
Hi misschief
Is there any chance of a code for new customer or existing customer.

I just came off a heavy discount where I had everything and 2tb for £50 odd and hoping to get the same and maybe switch broadband to sky too.

Cheers
Quote from the Opening Post:

No 'driveby' code requests will be honoured. You must have a minimum 100 posts and 6 month membership of the forums to request a code.

Associate
OK no worries, normally get codes without any issues in the past from forums.
Been with sky 15 years on deals so will look around other forums and sites for new or existing customer deals or upgrades.

Caporegime
Howdie @MissChief

We cancelled Sky back in April, was expecting some nice offers to come through but all I've had is a the same £8 off leaflet repeatedly pushed through my letterbox :p

Would be nice to get a good deal on Sky HD (minus kids, minus sport, probably minus movies) and Netflix if there's some bargain to be had there.

The Sky.com price is £27, I keep getting letters through the mail for £19 but this doesn't include Netflix... so it's hardly a deal, more like just an £8 saving from not having Netflix, lol.

Any deals to be had? Would prefer to keep my existing 2TB box than have a Sky-Q 1TB box. Or go for the Sky-Q but insist on a hybrid receiver so (in future) I could cancel and still be able to use my old 2TB box. Is the hybrid receiver the default now for Sky-Q upgrades?

Cheers.

Caporegime
OP
Howdie @MissChief

We cancelled Sky back in April, was expecting some nice offers to come through but all I've had is a the same £8 off leaflet repeatedly pushed through my letterbox :p

Would be nice to get a good deal on Sky HD (minus kids, minus sport, probably minus movies) and Netflix if there's some bargain to be had there.

The Sky.com price is £27, I keep getting letters through the mail for £19 but this doesn't include Netflix... so it's hardly a deal, more like just an £8 saving from not having Netflix, lol.

Any deals to be had? Would prefer to keep my existing 2TB box than have a Sky-Q 1TB box. Or go for the Sky-Q but insist on a hybrid receiver so (in future) I could cancel and still be able to use my old 2TB box. Is the hybrid receiver the default now for Sky-Q upgrades?

Cheers.
Technically you’re not a new customer for 12 months. Try calling and asking to speak to Winback.
Q is the default these days and you’ll likely be offered an upgrade.
A hybrid LNB should be a stock item engineers have so you can ask that one be fitted when he does the upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom