Uncharted Movie

Don
To be honest, I wasn't aware this was going ahead but I've just seen the starting cast.

Nathan Drake - Tom Holland
Victor Sullivan - Mark Wahlberg
Antonio Banderes - Presumably token bad guy

I'm disappointed with the casting, thoughts?

Soldato
I really don't like Tom Holland, I haven't liked him in anything I've seen him in.

Unfortunate as I enjoyed the games but I don't think I can sit through another movie with him as the lead.

Caporegime
Load of crap, I was interested when I clicked the thread, now I am no longer interested.

Dont like Mark Wahlberg, that aside I don't think he's a good fit.

No idea who Tom Holland is, but he looks like a wet blanket, doesn't look like Nathan Drakes character at all.

Soldato
No idea who Tom Holland is, but he looks like a wet blanket, doesn't look like Nathan Drakes character at all.

He plays the current Spiderman in the Marvel universe, I find him to be incredibly over rated and not a particularly strong actor.

Really poor fit for Nathan Drake imo, even if he was a decent actor he just doesn't fit the image unless he's playing him as a young teen or something.

Soldato
This project has been in trouble since the start, and even ND barely (if ever) mention it whereas they're clearly far more involved in the TV adaptation of TLoU. It'll be a flop.

Soldato
Is the fan film actually him or is it that deep fake thing that was knocking around?

I do agree though, Nathan Fillion would be great for the role.

Soldato
Is the fan film actually him or is it that deep fake thing that was knocking around?

I do agree though, Nathan Fillion would be great for the role.

It's really him, and the production values of that "fan" film are so high, it genuinely looks like a 15min section of a Hollywood film rather than most typical fan films.

Back
Top Bottom