This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Hmm need to find a headset for this voip system we are getting but the prices seem to vary so much! And then also there are some that seem to force you to have the headphone and speaker on the left, I prefer the right so trying to find one that can be either ear :o lol

Soldato
Back to normal this morning, laughter and smiles again. :)

She's now watching the First Minister's coronavirus update so hopefully it'll help her realise (again) that I don't make the rules. Anyway, I'm not labouring the point - I'll just let her watch it quietly.

Soldato
I can do a lot of stuff with either hand pretty well but I draw the line at things like writing, it would be beyond scruffy!

I actually eat with my knife and fork in the wrong hands for a right handed person, dunno why just feels more natural to do it.

Soldato
Are you ambidextrous too?

Sort of yes :) when I was little I was given the impression that being left handed was wrong (even though 3 immediate family members are lefties) so I would practice and practice writing with my right hand lol. I eat with my fork in left and knife in right, use computer mouse with right hand, scissors in left but I can't use left handed ones, they're weird lol.

Interestingly a fellow left handed colleague once said to me that she felt the fork in left and knife in right was actually the left handed way. If we are eating with both the fork is in the left , if we are then just eating with a fork, it still stays in our left hand. Whereas right handed people have to switch and put the fork in their right :o lol

I know quite a few right handed people who have knife in left and fork in right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom