Votes: 9 13.6%

Votes: 11 16.7%

Votes: 21 31.8%

Votes: 12 18.2%

Votes: 2 3.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Man of Honour
Turkey and COTA are both pretty decent circuits and show that Tilke can actually design something that is interesting.

Istanbul I do really like (and India actually which was another Tilke) but other than that I've not been keen, I also preferred to "old" Nurburgring before they added in the new loop at the first corner (again Tilke)
Old Hockenheim too but that wasn't really his fault

Associate
Grosjean is quick enough for a decent seat but is still so error prone despite being in F1 for so long. I think it must be a confidence problem. He deserves to go though.

Magnussen is similarly quick but also seems to have issues with consistency., though I don't believe confidence is his issue! :p

Soldato
2 more seats have opened up for 2021. Both Haas drivers are leaving the team at the end of the year.

So will Perez and Hulkenberg be joining Haas? Or will they be taking on Ferrari juniors like Mick Schumacher? I'd go for Perez plus Schumacher Perez will benefit Haas business-wise with his Mexican connections and Schumacher will get the chance to prove himself before moving up to the Ferrari main team.

Associate
So will Perez and Hulkenberg be joining Haas? Or will they be taking on Ferrari juniors like Mick Schumacher? I'd go for Perez plus Schumacher Perez will benefit Haas business-wise with his Mexican connections and Schumacher will get the chance to prove himself before moving up to the Ferrari main team.

Schumacher will be going to either Alfa (if they boot Gio) or Haas no doubt. Quite likely one of Perez or Hulkenberg will go to RB. Supposedly there are Perez + Willams rumours. Also a buyout of or investment in Haas that would put Mazepin in one of the seats.

Soldato
Surely Albon wont have his Red Bull seat next year so who will fill it. Red Bull do like promoting from within so Tsunoda maybe? As I can't see Gasly or Kvyat being promoted again. Though surely Perez and Hulkenberg's experience and proven F1 ability are a temptation as their young driver program hasn't been doing them too well recently.

My guess is Tsunoda to Red Bull and Schumacher to Haas. Perez is rumoured to Williams so Hulkenberg to Haas - though I could see Perez to Haas and Hulkenberg to Williams.

Edit: Apparently I can't spell Haas correctly.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Isn't he sponsored by Honda?

Yeah, but he's in Red Bull's young driver academy too. And he's good.

I think RB will keep Albon for another season. I don't think they'll risk bringing Tsunoda directly into that seat, and I don't think they're ready to look outside their stable of drivers. He'll carry on being bad and get ditched - possibly out of F1 altogether - in 2022 to let Tsunoda take the Red Bull seat in his second season assuming he does okay in 2021.

Soldato
Isn't he sponsored by Honda?

I think Honda are/were quite heavily involved in Red Bull driver programme but there were a few articles around the time Honda withdrew saying the Red Bull driver program would continue. So presumable Tsunoda is still in the Red Bull program and has a chance to step up to F1.

Edit: Bah! Beaten by Mr Jack.

Man of Honour
Helmut Marko already said this week that Tsunoda would be in an AT next year so I think that's done, and unless Gasly goes looks like Kvyat is out (again).

Presumably it means Albon is out of F1 if they choose to hire Hulk to sit next to Max though.

Back
Top Bottom