• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Aorus cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fx1

fx1

Associate
I might have played an absolute blinder by chance being first in the line for an Extreme card now from a retailer. 1st in the line from someone who didnt do any preorders.

Associate
Just got shipping notification on a 3090 Master :)

...out of interest, is this with OverClockers? Or a competitor (which naturally we can't name lest we be banished from the thread)?

I'm 11th in the queue for the 3090 Xtreme on overclockers. For the sake of my girlfriend and employer it needs to be delivered soon as I'm spending most of my time reading posts on forums trying to work out when my 3090 will land. I don't even play video games anymore...just read forums speculating on Nvidia chip supply.

Associate
Another week not a single Xtreme shipped still.....

Also slightly worrying that the Xtreme's out there have the wrong or badly written bios that missed QA... Regret backing this horse, wont be doing again.

Watching that video basically the Xtreme is £300 more for nothing performance wise.
Feels bad lol.

Last edited:
Associate
Another week not a single Xtreme shipped still.....

Also slightly worrying that the Xtreme's out there have the wrong or badly written bios that missed QA... Regret backing this horse, wont be doing again.

Have you even read the previous posts? What the actual ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom