• iPhone 12

Votes: 39 13.4%
  • iPhone 12 Pro

Votes: 93 31.8%
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max

Votes: 109 37.3%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Vodafone order has arrived so soon as I get home I will be taking it back for a cancellation although I’m half tempted to open it up and see what it’s like.

Not sure if that will affect my return policy though???

Soldato
Wow got my iPhone pro 12 graphite what a lovely phone looks more premium imho and I am glad I am back to standard size the max was a bit large. But was nice have.

Soldato
Vodafone order has arrived so soon as I get home I will be taking it back for a cancellation although I’m half tempted to open it up and see what it’s like.

Some policy are different if it a upgrade then I think you have to keep it. If it a new purchase contract then you have 14 days cooling off period

Associate
Mine has be delivered to my sisters, picking it up tomorrow. My Mous case is being delivered to mine but by yodel so it will probably get lost or delivered to a random house miles away!

Soldato

I wouldn't risk it tbh. Keep it sealed and they will have no reason to deny

Soldato
Finally, I can stop using this awful iPhone 7. I got rid of my 11 Pro Max a month and a bit ago so I haven't been using the 7 for that long really, but it sure feels like I have.

IMG-0818.jpg

Soldato
I've bought my wife an iPhone 128gb to upgrade from her iPhone 7. Just a quick question regarding fast charging. Can I use an Anker wireless charging pad plus my Samsung fast charge AC adapter with the iPhone? If not then I will have to buy a new fast charger. Any recommendations (3rd party)?

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

I've bought my wife an iPhone 128gb to upgrade from her iPhone 7. Just a quick question regarding fast charging. Can I use an Anker wireless charging pad plus my Samsung fast charge AC adapter with the iPhone? If not then I will have to buy a new fast charger. Any recommendations (3rd party)?

whats the wattage of both of them?

Associate
Ordered a 12 Pro for the wife. Should be here tomorrow. Was going to get the 11 earlier in the year, but she wanted to wait.

Hopefully this will last as long as her 7 did.

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

Ordered a 12 Pro for the wife. Should be here tomorrow. Was going to get the 11 earlier in the year, but she wanted to wait.

Hopefully this will last as long as her 7 did.

Im seeing a lot of people that are upgrading from the 7 (like me) to the 12!

7 really has felt like **** since I updated to ios 14. The ram management has been awful, cant keep more than 2 apps simultaneously open without it having to refresh!

Soldato
From what I understand, all other Qi chargers will work but are limited to 7.5W, if you want 15W it has to be a MagSafe charger. Happy to be corrected on that though.

I'm also upgrading from a 7.

Soldato
Yes it'll work, but only at 7.5w speeds unfortunately. Fine if you're plonking it down to charge overnight, but not so useful if you want a bit of charge on your phone in a hurry.

Soldato
I'm in two minds about AppleCare this year, I have mobile insurance with my bank which covers it anyway so is there much point?

Personally think it’s a complete rip off. Put it this way 2 year AC is 20% the cost of a 12Pro. Must be a lot of risk averse consumers to let them get away with charging that. It’s like buying a new BMW and getting your car insurance and tyre/alloy/GAP insurance with them, you pay through the roof!

The key difference is AC ensures that your phone is repaired by Apple. With third party insurance, they'll use some independent "authorised" repairer who may well botch the job.

The price is pretty much the same as you'd pay for third-party insurance. The trade-off is you lose the certainty of an Apple repair in exchange for loss/theft cover. Most of us are concerned with accidents, not losing it or having it stolen and, if the worst happens, your household insurance will likely cover it anyway.

As mentioned, AC also extends the Apple warranty for a second year.

Back
Top Bottom