• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Freakin' how!? I damn near wore my F5 key out.

They closed pre-orders for certain video card which only had very tiny queues up until that point, and they supplied all the pre-orders. Now they're receiving more supply and instead of making them live to buy on the site, they're giving people in the queue for other models the option to switch. I think this is pretty reasonable myself.

Permabanned
They closed pre-orders for certain video card which only had very tiny queues up until that point, and they supplied all the pre-orders. Now they're receiving more supply and instead of making them live to buy on the site, they're giving people in the queue for other models the option to switch. I think this is pretty reasonable myself.

Yes I was quite taken aback with the call, very impressed.

Associate
I've just checked the update from a competitor site and it shows Asus card went down to 800 from 900. Looks like they have no issue with Asus supply.
BTW their last shipment was this week :(

Associate
I've just checked the update from a competitor site and it shows Asus card went down to 800 from 900. Looks like they have no issue with Asus supply.
BTW their last shipment was this week :(

Keep in mind their queues are for all models. I've been watching the MSI ones myself out of interest, and it appears to be moving faster than the OCUK ones, until you realise it's cumulative for both models and when you correct for that, it's basically bang on the same. I didn't check for Asus but I'd be willing to bet it's a similar thing (if not worse, because they're tracking 4 models, not just 2)

TrM

TrM

Associate
I don't think Zotac have shipped anything to OCUK for a while now. I'm still in the same queue pos for the past 3 weeks now.

Waiting on my non-OC card to show up.

overclockers sent out quite a few trinity oc on the 9th of october though so only a couple of weeks ago

Associate
@GIGA-Man

I’m trying my luck, and am sorry to bother you. Would you be able to disclose whether we can expect a shipment of 3080 master of 20 units or more coming in next week, or the week after?

Back
Top Bottom