*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
I started and completed Control over the last 2 days. A good game indeed but I didn't get the 'GOTY' hype at all.

Saying that I did prefer it slightly to Fallen order which I also found to be a solid title.

Never played RDR2 but heard nothing but good things.

Associate
Tempted by this... It's either this, control or jedi fallen order...
Any recommendations??
RDR2 and thats based on my own temptation. But still have a backlog of other games that I want to cross off my list. So might wait a wee bit longer. Although if it dropped below 20 i would just get it for backlog :D. And yes single player is good.

Associate
You got the voucher when you got Rocket League when it was free a few weeks ago.If you did click on your name on the Epic UI at the bottom left then click Coupons.
Thanks....I didn't even know I had a voucher... turns out I had 2 in there! So just used one of them to buy Crysis Remastered for £8.19, I just hope my PC can run it! :D

Associate
Finally used my Epic vouchers, seem to have had them forever. Bought control ultimate and jedi fallen order. Think they may be my first purchases this year!

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Ghostrunner is £9.99 on Epic if you’ve still got a voucher.

Don’t even know if it’s any good but fancied something different to play tonight and for a tenner, it’s got to be worth a punt.

Caporegime
Folks that have bought Jedi Fallen Order via Epic - does it get added to your Origin/EA Desktop library so you can launch it directly from there without needing the Epic client loaded? i.e. the same way Ubisoft games work?

Soldato
Star Wars Squadrons is £26.24 at the moment on Epic. It is £22.99 on CDKeys.
However if you have the £10 coupon on Epic SWS becomes £16.24 - just bought a copy and also for my son for Xmas on his account with his £10. Now just need to try and hide it from him. :)

Also Ghostbusters remastered is free on Epic now.

Back
Top Bottom