Borat: Subsequent Moviefilm

Caporegime
Cohen is apparently getting slaughtered by the US media and critics after joining twitter as Borat and roasting Trump. It seems that's a little too close to home for the Americans, the same Americans who loved Borat when he roasted an entire nation in the first film of course.

'merica. :o

Cohen loves a good wind up :D

The best comedy is based on truth and truth is like poetry; and most people hate poetry! :D

Soldato
They did a much better job with the hidden cameras and stuff shot on the fly this time. It looked just as good as the acting parts.

Obviously the Giuliani and Mike Penis Pence parts are real lol

Soldato
Any revelations on Rudy's pants dance?

I have just finished watching it and tbh its definitely been thrown out of proportion a bit, he pats her on the back (not bum) and she does pull his shirt very far out to 'remove' the recording equipment to which he spends less than 10 seconds 'putting it back'. He may of thought something may happen but to me it's a non story, the screenshot floating around lasts for seconds.

Film wise 6/10. Some good parts, some cringey parts and some gross out stuff. Preferred the first but this isn't terrible.

Soldato
Just watched this and it gave me a good few laughs. The lass playing Tutar is easy on the eye and she's a fantastic actress too which helps :)

7/10 :)

Soldato
3/10

No impact, thrown together to quickly and every single person was an actor, aside from the crowds. I was trying to find it funny and forced a few laughs but it was just to fake. Borat wasn't about being funny himself, it was the reaction from the people.

Only 2 real bits in the whole film. Pence / Guilani, I feel sorry for Rudi. He didn't do anything to that girl.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom