Can't afford school meals for kids, but billions for homebuyers, sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Amazing how difficult that is for the feckless though.

I stopped being amazed a long time ago.

You have daily threads on here which could easily have been googled.

Classics such as: What should should I wear to an interview/meeting?

How do I keep warm without turning the heating on?

Shop is charging me £68 for polystyrene. No they are charging you £68 for being a moron who threw away vital packaging needed to keep the item safe in transit.

People are morons and throwing money at them or education at this point is just money being ****** up a wall.

Schools need to take a harder line against those who just go to school simply to turn up and disrupt others and not want to be educated. I could name at least 20 people in my year that should have been removed but never were and if they had been others would have maybe cleaned up their act.

The old saying you can lead a donkey to water but you cannot force it to drink.

Some people don't want to learn. I've personally had arguments with single mothers who leeched off the system and played it.

It's not the kids fault but with a mother like that they have no chance of being a benefit to society.

Forced manual labour for benefits for those that are healthy and able would be a great thing.

Soldato
I'll do what I want, thank you very much.

Maybe just educate yourself before you try to turn Britain into the USSR by wanting to put in place some sort of bizarre arbitrary maximum wage you've deemed acceptable for a specific job you happen to dislike. Footballers generate a lot of revenue and indirectly create probably millions of jobs. Try to see past the small minded envy and look at the bigger picture.

Caporegime
It's not always a case that the parent couldn't find or wouldn't know how to follow a recipe.

It can be that it's too much effort to cook, don't always have the available cooking facilities, can't be bothered with the cleaning/tidying up after. Picking up a burger from Mcds solve all three of those issues.

Too much effort to find a job.

Too much effort to learn anything.

Too much effort to wash.

Too much effort to be a contribution to society.

Absolute rubbish. If cooking and cleaning is too much effort then maybe don't have 5 kids with no income or role model father.

Other people manage to cook and clean perfectly fine.

Caporegime
A lot of the great british public need to be educated about how to educate themselves. However there will always be some who don't care or don't want to be told.
If only we had an education system the taught more than simply how to pass exams.

Our education system is fine.

Our benefits system has created a lazy subculture of people which seeps into others.

To the point now everyone wants their cake and to eat it.

It's amazing how people in Africa, Thailand, Vietnam, India, etc know how to cook fresh healthy and cheap food.

Simply too lazy here.

Soldato
I stopped being amazed a long time ago.

You have daily threads on here which could easily have been googled.

Classics such as: What should should I wear to an interview/meeting?

How do I keep warm without turning the heating on?

Shop is charging me £68 for polystyrene. No they are charging you £68 for being a moron who threw away vital packaging needed to keep the item safe in transit.

People are morons and throwing money at them or education at this point is just money being ****** up a wall.

Schools need to take a harder line against those who just go to school simply to turn up and disrupt others and not want to be educated. I could name at least 20 people in my year that should have been removed but never were and if they had been others would have maybe cleaned up their act.

The old saying you can lead a donkey to water but you cannot force it to drink.

Some people don't want to learn. I've personally had arguments with single mothers who leeched off the system and played it.

It's not the kids fault but with a mother like that they have no chance of being a benefit to society.

Forced manual labour for benefits for those that are healthy and able would be a great thing

Problem doing that now with manual labour, even paid for ones becoming less and less due to automation. Some people are just born losers and never want to learn. Nothing can be done about that.

Our education system is fine.

Our benefits system has created a lazy subculture of people which seeps into others.

To the point now everyone wants their cake and to eat it.

It's amazing how people in Africa, Thailand, Vietnam, India, etc know how to cook fresh healthy and cheap food.

Simply too lazy here.

Our education system is not ok to be honest. We start school earlier then other countries, spend the longest in the education system, yet we have less productive people after they leave the education system. Because we train kids how to pass exams not life skills. The UK education system is good for international students who want the learn or improve their English. We are very good at that but everything else is abit of a flop.

People in Africa, Thailand, Vietnam, India, etc know how to food fresh food because they are 3rd world/developing countries so everyone is forced to learn how to cook due to limited resources. The UK has always been a privileged place not be in that position, even after the World Wars.

Which raises another question.......why do we have free meals existing in the UK anyway?!?!? We are not a 3rd world/developing country.

Last edited:
Soldato
ed1JVLh.jpg
eqJSEkx

That image is grossly unfair and I will not tolerate seeing the legacy of Margaret Thatcher belittled in this way. She absolutely did take action to reduce nutritional intake for children hence her earning the chant/nickname "Margaret Thatcher, Milk Snatcher”.

Soldato
Why should the government be feeding people's kids??? You want to bring kids into the world, then you bloomin' well feed them not the taxpayer.

Exactly, don't bring kids into the world if you can't afford to keep them, the answer isn't handouts here but better education so stupid people don't breed when they can't afford it

Do we show the same sympathy when people get in debt by buying things they can't afford ? It's an equally stupid mistake

Soldato
This, people who can't afford kids shouldn't just keep breeding.

Every thread you raise OP is about how hard done by you are, I was brought up to work hard if I wanted nice things and you know what I have, why should I pay extra tax to pay for some slackers kids to get fed because they've spent their 'hard earned' JSA or UC on Sky TV, mobile phones and tablets

/End thread, we have a winner. This absolutely. Your choice to breed, you responsibility to pay for it.

Associate
Maybe just educate yourself before you try to turn Britain into the USSR by wanting to put in place some sort of bizarre arbitrary maximum wage you've deemed acceptable for a specific job you happen to dislike. Footballers generate a lot of revenue and indirectly create probably millions of jobs. Try to see past the small minded envy and look at the bigger picture.

Think you got your knickers in a twist, never mentioned USSR and I never said I didn't like football.

If you think a football player earning 500k a week is justified, in comparison to a doctor who earns 100k a year saving lives then your wrong.

Take a look in the mirror tonight and have think about that.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Problem doing that now with manual labour, even paid for ones becoming less and less due to automation. Some people are just born losers and never want to learn. Nothing can be done about that.

Our education system is not ok to be honest. We start school earlier then other countries, spend the longest in the education system, yet we have less productive people after they leave the education system. Because we train kids how to pass exams not life skills. The UK education system is good for international students who want the learn or improve their English. We are very good at that but everything else is abit of a flop.

People in Africa, Thailand, Vietnam, India, etc know how to food fresh food because they are 3rd world/developing countries so everyone is forced to learn how to cook due to limited resources. The UK has always been a privileged place not be in that position, even after the World Wars.

Which raises another question.......why do we have free meals existing in the UK anyway?!?!? We are not a 3rd world/developing country.

Plenty of manual jobs out there for them to do.

Clean graffiti, pick up rubbish, NHS requires volunteers right now. Automation is only happening in manufacturing and the largest of industries. Could always have to help out at care homes.

Benefits is great for those who are worthy and have a reliable track record and have happened to fall sick or been made redundant, etc.

However it's a terrible system when it comes to single mothers who have no intention of ever working but just breeding.

Caporegime
Exactly, don't bring kids into the world if you can't afford to keep them, the answer isn't handouts here but better education so stupid people don't breed when they can't afford it

Do we show the same sympathy when people get in debt by buying things they can't afford ? It's an equally stupid mistake

It’s almost as if we are in the middle of an unprecedented world health issue and some parents have possibly lost jobs meaning they can’t afford to feed their children (who get free school meals) during holiday time.

It’s the people lowest in society who are suffering here and are probably part of the workforce who are on furlough/made redundant. But yeah, it’s because the parents are lazy.

Your attitude ******* stinks. Equating it to people getting in debt is a stupid comparison.

Soldato
But yeah, it’s because the parents are lazy.

I didn't say lazy, I said stupid, all these parents with starving kids are either making poor decisions on where their money is going or didn't have the foresight to maybe save some money in case something terrible happens in an unpredictable world

I understand being on the dole isn't much money (furlough is a whole lot better so there should be zero excuse there for not feeding your kid) but it's enough to put food in your kids mouth, it just means you have to go with fewer luxuries that you're used to, if instead your money is going on keeping those luxuries then don't go crying when you run out of money to feed little timmy

Caporegime
I didn't say lazy, I said stupid, all these parents with starving kids are either making poor decisions on where their money is going or didn't have the foresight to maybe save some money in case something terrible happens in an unpredictable world

I understand being on the dole isn't much money (furlough is a whole lot better so there should be zero excuse there for not feeding your kid) but it's enough to put food in your kids mouth, it just means you have to go with fewer luxuries that you're used to, if instead your money is going on keeping those luxuries then don't go crying when you run out of money to feed little timmy

All I’m reading is a whole lot of generalisation. You seem oblivious to how lower classes live, saving probably isn’t an option for many people as they simply don’t have spare money left to save.

This, people who can't afford kids shouldn't just keep breeding.

Every thread you raise OP is about how hard done by you are, I was brought up to work hard if I wanted nice things and you know what I have, why should I pay extra tax to pay for some slackers kids to get fed because they've spent their 'hard earned' JSA or UC on Sky TV, mobile phones and tablets
You Sir have made my day.
The parents need a slap.

Caporegime
If you can't afford to save, you probably shouldn't be breeding

Again, you fail miserably at even basic compassion, this is about dealing with the hear and now, perhaps they’ve had what little savings they had wiped out due to Coronavirus. Maybe they were OK before this hit, it’s people who are borderline poverty that need help in situations like this, that’s all it is.

The government can find billions to bail out home owners and businesses (shock, if your business isn’t viable then it should fold, and not be bailed out by the government) but feeding children? It’s amazing that you have so little compassion for children who are 100% blameless in this, says a lot about you as person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom