• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
You lucky bugga!

I am most definitely jealous and this card looks beautiful honestly.

please do give me information on how loud it is and the thermals , thanks!!!

I posted in another thread some detailed thermals and benches.
Doesn't go above 75ºC and doesn't throttle. Fans are loud though, but I am used to water cooling so might be being a bit unfair.

Permabanned
Minimal movement in a queue, which means they got zero cards. Oh bro. One month and zero cards. I found stock somewhere else but thats not the card I want and it is 80 pounds more........

Associate
I went down to 34 from 37. I don’t think ahh have shipped. I think it’s people cancelling.
The fact you move 100 positions and I moved three. Maybe we will get them as of end of nov

When I phoned earlier the guy was hopeful of some bigger ordered coming in for November.

Although, my AX1200i just went bang so I got plenty of time while my RMA goes through

Back
Top Bottom