***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

mjt

mjt

Soldato
lHaP9Q0.jpg

Nothing wrong with the colours on mine. Every single panel , pin , flex axle is the same colour.

Why Lego can't do this I have no idea.

jNrF0DN.jpg

zckcpPq.jpg
As discussed a page or two earlier, most likely because they don't employ Uyghurs and have to follow certain environmental, health and safety standards.

Associate
Started building the Chiron and have a missing piece in the first box! Have ordered a replacement from Lego, wonder if the physical stores stock pieces?

Caporegime
As discussed a page or two earlier, most likely because they don't employ Uyghurs and have to follow certain environmental, health and safety standards.
I think it’s more likely they use different types or mixtures of plastic depending on what parts they are. The knock off likely use all the same plastic.

Associate
I think it’s more likely they use different types or mixtures of plastic depending on what parts they are. The knock off likely use all the same plastic.

You're on the right track there.

It's not rocket science to produce consistent colours in ABS plastic.

Associate
Porsche? Didn't work. LandRover? Didn't work. Sian? Doesn't work. Or at least I couldn't tell what it did when I pulled the lever.

What's the point of having a gearbox in a car that you just bool around on the desk by hand anyway?

The pistons move up and down a bit quicker? Look at them go! How exciting.

Quite looking forward to finishing the Ferrari Pista. If the remote controlled 4 speed gearbox doesn't work as intended then I'm done with this crazy hobby.

Back
Top Bottom