• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Well the reason I think so is because golden week has recently finished, and Asus specifically said they wanted to extensively test their cards, taking 3-4 days
Next week will be about the right time for their first batches after golden week to be ready... but we'll see
Sorry but if Asus has no card movement next week it’s a lot worse than we think.

Associate
Wow dropped 95 places for a Asus Tuf non-oc. Still at around the 1500 queue position though.

Roughly 68k worth of orders cancelled.

NVIDIA and Asus need to sort their sh1te out.

Associate
Well the reason I think so is because golden week has recently finished, and Asus specifically said they wanted to extensively test their cards, taking 3-4 days
Next week will be about the right time for their first batches after golden week to be ready... but we'll see
Also I don’t see Asus giving updates. They treat themselves as royalty.

Associate
I can't believe that OcUK received only one Aorus Xtreme, they must be kidding, of course the cards are being used for builds.
retailer in Germany got 5, and not a big one.

Went from 46 to 45 in queue. some big s*** is going on behind the scenes that we are not supposed to know.
One of the reasons they don't tell the exact amount of cards incoming.

Giga said OCUK should have been expecting Xtremes in the teens atleast. So let's say 10 to be on the lower side... They've only shipped out 1. Where are the other 9 going?

100% in builds.

Associate
Finally got my position for the TUF non-OC 3080 (ordered on 20th)...

I reckon I win the highest number award.

Well, this isn't healthy for me so I'll likely sign out, sit back and wait for the card to show up.

I'll see you all on the Ryzen 5000 thread...

Associate
4 cancelled within the first 100 in the queue for the MSI Gaming X Trio, so I'm down from 101 to 97.

Now to hope the large delivery for the Gaming X is a full 100, so I can get mine when the delivery that was shipped out today arrives with OCUK :D

Associate
I got an email update I am now 22 in the cue for Zotac amp holo which I believe is to be released next week. So I’m praying they receive an ok amount and I will see you all next year lol

Associate
Huh, OCUK's queue system seems a bit weird.

Last week I was 598, now I'm 575 - a change of 23 places. This is for the Asus TUF OC.

Asus TUF 3080 OC 439 down to 420 ;)

You only had a change of 19 places for the same card?

Either way this is a bit ridiculous. Not OCUKs fault, but man they're really trickling out - and I'm sure not all those places were due to shipments, but rather cancellations.

Back
Top Bottom