• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Thanks OCUK, got my queue position. (Zotac 3080 Trinity OC), for others info (feel free to add to the spreadsheet)
21st Oct - Ordered
23rd Oct - position 50

Associate
Finally got my position for the TUF non-OC 3080 (ordered on 20th)...

I reckon I win the highest number award.

Well, this isn't healthy for me so I'll likely sign out, sit back and wait for the card to show up.

I'll see you all on the Ryzen 5000 thread...

I see your 2137 and raise you...
tuf.png

Associate
From 854 to 776 for the TUF OC this week, 78 cancellations ahead of me! Progress! Hopefully I can add my cancellation to that pile at some point given i also have a pre-order in for a strix OC with a much smaller supplier with a much shorter queue(albeit likely less stock purchasing power along with it).

Associate
Asus TUF 3080 OC 439 down to 420 ;)

Hahah nice, just scraped into the 900s for my standard TUF...So I guess about 60 cancellations since my last update. Be interesting to see where I am after next week's Navi and 3070 action. Still, even if I get 970 cancellations in front of me its no use if Asus aren't shipping any .

Associate
Finally got my position for the TUF non-OC 3080 (ordered on 20th)...

I reckon I win the highest number award.

Well, this isn't healthy for me so I'll likely sign out, sit back and wait for the card to show up.

I'll see you all on the Ryzen 5000 thread...

See you on the flipside! Fingers crossed AMD can deliver though...

Back
Top Bottom