• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Thank you for your pre-order for the Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF Gaming 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card on order 586****.
You are currently in queue position 599. Please keep checking your emails, we will send an update after each shipment with your new position.

Well I was hoping I'd have moved under 600 so I got my wish!
Move of about 100 places in two weeks. Bodes fairly well, IMO.
none have shipped. this is purely cancellations

Associate
Well this is from Gibbo's thread : 3080 Gaming Trio - Large amount shipping 23rd with a small additional amount shipping 31st .
So I find it kinda odd that there is no update on it.

I noted that the 3080 Ventus were listed as "3080 Ventus - OK amount shipping from MSI factory 31st, due with us a week later.", the other three didn't mention where they were shipping from, so whether they expected them today, and they were late, or they have only left the factory today and will arrive in a week or so doesn't seem clear to me.

Associate
Mate I would never buy an Asus, A few years ago I had two new motherboards fail six months apart and found they make it almost impossible to talk to them so I have never used them Since
I’m not an Asus fan, their mobos are crap and strix is a fan boy hype. However the TUF OC is probably the best all rounder 3080. I placed my order before the reviews came out.

Associate
I noted that the 3080 Ventus were listed as "3080 Ventus - OK amount shipping from MSI factory 31st, due with us a week later.", the other three didn't mention where they were shipping from, so whether they expected them today, and they were late, or they have only left the factory today and will arrive in a week or so doesn't seem clear to me.

It honestly wouldn't be hard for them to be more clear about this. Then they wonder why people get upset.

Associate
Got my update for my Gaming X Trio:

From 399 -> 352... if none have actually shipped and these are mostly just cancellations, then that's okay, I suppose..

Associate
They've only shipped out 1 Xtreme card today. Moved 1 position. Absolutely disgraceful.

Very small batch for OCUK literally means "1".

Starting to think they're putting them in prebuilds or the stock situation for OCUK is absolutely dire.

Very small for Palit OC today was at least 5

Associate
From position 2 to position 2 for a strix non oc. To be expected really. Never even seen a picture of one so no movement. Hopefully they will make or release them soon

Associate
The MSI 3080/90 Trio's are not being dispatched today, well they are but not to us, they are being sent from Asia to OCUK. Knowing what customs are like in the UK, even if the cards are being flown here we will be lucky if we get them by next Friday.

Oh forgot to mention the top 100 went down 4 places for me since last week.

Back
Top Bottom