• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3500 cinebench score with 3900x and 2080ti

Associate
I have a 3900x at 4.30ghz a 2080ti geforce a rog hero crosshair VIII a samsung 860 qvo 4tb and a 970 evo 2tb and i feel as though games like gta 5 and red dead 2 have been running low fps than it should 2560/1440 resolution so i did a cinebench run and it got 3500 im bad with computers so i need help i dont really understand the bios too so help would be really appreciated thank you

Soldato
Are you running Cinebench R15 or R20? A score or 3500 would be very good within R15, but very poor for R20. A stock 3900X should be pushing score of ~7200 within R20.

If you are running R20, your CPU is either under-volted, overheating or not running all-cores with SMT (multi-threading) enabled. Go into BIOS and reset everything to Defaults. Then check scores at default before worrying about overclocks.

*TIP: Don't bother overclocking a 3900X. It's really not worth it as AMD have already extracted almost everything from these CPU's at stock. If you want to improve performance, focus on memory overclocking.

Back
Top Bottom