FIFA 21

kdd

kdd

Soldato
If anyone wants a good striker to start with I can recommend the Calvert-Lewin SBC. A 6"2 striker with his pace, put a hunter card on him and he is amazing. I don't think I have ever scored so many headers in any FIFA I have ever played!

Soldato
Just packed VVD from a 2 player pack (1 gold, 1 rare) that was inside the Premium gold pack from the Joao Felix objective. Thank god he's tradable.

Soldato
Dembele is fun inside the box. I can do fake shots and keep the ball close or change direction easier compared to the likes of hazard/carrasco.

Traore has been meh as a starter even though he rips me apart any time i play against him.

7-3 at the minute. Hoping i can reach G1 this time.

Don
OP
Away all of Sunday and the night so trying to play as many today, 3-1 so far. First game I had 19 shots, 12 on target and managed to lose but hadn't played all week so should have done a warm up match at least. Played three since and all easy wins. Still using the same team as last week.

Man of Honour
Servers horrifically slow for me. I gave up in my last WL game and kept trying to isolate Mbappe against my opponents slow CB's and he couldn't outpace them no matter what, they just caught up. Fun times.

Back
Top Bottom