• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Aorus cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Ok, this is beyond mental, 10 master 3080 shipped ever since the launch? That is BS, at this rate we're not getting anywhere 100th by december.
First batch is 12, this batch is 5, total is 17 alr, with high end card, a bit slower in production, at least the line is really short. Don't worry, Gigabyte makes more money from this product line so we will see the shipment more regularly. Look at the rate of the cheap product. And Master, Xtreme are worth for the wait.

Associate
...out of interest, is this with OverClockers? Or a competitor (which naturally we can't name lest we be banished from the thread)?

I'm 11th in the queue for the 3090 Xtreme on overclockers. For the sake of my girlfriend and employer it needs to be delivered soon as I'm spending most of my time reading posts on forums trying to work out when my 3090 will land. I don't even play video games anymore...just read forums speculating on Nvidia chip supply.
From elsewhere

Associate
Lmao it's actually a disgrace. If I'm still over 30 in queue (currently 90) when AMD release their cards I'll be getting one as I really don't like the idea of Nvidia or gigabyte getting my money for a product that took SO long to get

Associate
Could also be a cancellation for the 3080 xtreme and maybe OCuK didnt ship any this week even though Gibbo say a very small amount of master and xtreme in one sentence so maybe more master than xtreme actually arrived?

Associate
Could also be a cancellation for the 3080 xtreme and maybe OCuK didnt ship any this week even though Gibbo say a very small amount of master and xtreme in one sentence so maybe more master than xtreme actually arrived?

Was in position 2. Highly doubt someone cancelled. No way pos 1 cancelled. They've only shipped 1.

Associate
@GIGA-Man Sorry to be a thorn in your side. If OCUK only shipped 1 Xtreme, when are we expected to see more Xtremes being shipped? Can we expect weekly deliveries?

As you can imagine, shipping 1 card is absolutely abysmal.

Associate
I can't believe OcUK only got 1 3080 Xtreme cards, smaller retailers got more than this in EU.
They don't say how many they receive, so this way they can allocate them as they please.

Soldato
Lmao it's actually a disgrace. If I'm still over 30 in queue (currently 90) when AMD release their cards I'll be getting one as I really don't like the idea of Nvidia or gigabyte getting my money for a product that took SO long to get

You do know and flagship is reference only. AMD normally allow AIB to release custom boards 3 months after launch . Sapphire and XFX normally get discount of chips but still ship at same price (then again they only make AMD cards )
AMD also have console chips to provide , will they be able to supply the numbers ... Here's hoping as miners will be buying direct from factory :(

1 card shipped is a joke, they all went to prebuild

Resellers make more money from builds , if they hva gone in to them, and nothing vendors can do really . I don't think ocuk have Aorus GPU build but do have Gaming OC version for £2k odd .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom