Shipping a monitor within the UK

Man of Honour
I have an old (heavy) 27" LCD monitor that I'd like to ship elsewhere in the UK, but I'm struggling to find a company that will do it (many of the obvious choices have exclusions for TVs and monitors).

Anyone got any recommendations please? I'm happy to pay for better service within reason (bearing in mind I could replace it for £200).

PS - I have the OEM box, so good packaging won't be a problem.

Man of Honour
OP
Thanks all. Parcelforce for £26. Not the cheapest but not the most expensive either. Done.

Found the OcUK (then Esnet) label on the box when I packed it up. Shows how old it was, but it was a good monitor at the time and still is.

Caporegime
Thanks all. Parcelforce for £26. Not the cheapest but not the most expensive either. Done.

Found the OcUK (then Esnet) label on the box when I packed it up. Shows how old it was, but it was a good monitor at the time and still is.

Fine as long as you accept there's no compensation in the event of damage.

Use who ocuk use then?
#I am not a shop

The terms and conditions will not be the same for individual customers.

Caporegime
It was a pain.
Was surprised dpd wouldn't take it when dpd obviously deliver. Don't know why they can't.

Warning to others using ocuk...

I was returning a 700gbp monitor to ocuk. I have to say I was anxious that there was a 700 monitor uninsured.

It basically will force me to use companies where you can return using their return service. (for monitors) For ocuk I had to do it myself.. Uninsured.

I was returning it as I didn't like it. It wasn't faulty.

Associate
Raising an old post. It looks like parcel force will send monitors but under their TV area it says lcd and led monitors they don't unsure.
I can only see DHL left that will send up to 37"

Back
Top Bottom