Votes: 9 13.6%

Votes: 11 16.7%

Votes: 21 31.8%

Votes: 12 18.2%

Votes: 2 3.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Man of Honour
Absolutely. I'd have 5 races here instead of Abu Dhabi, Sochi, Singapore, Monaco and Vietnam.

I'd keep Monaco for history sake and we've not seen Hanoi yet... but I'd totally ditch Abu Dhabi, Sochi and Singapore

But I'd much rather have tracks like Portimao, Imola, Nurburgring and Mugello on the calendar than most of the newer races; but I know that doesn't fit with F1's commercial objectives.

I almost think there's room for a "European GP" series....

Man of Honour
Oh that's a toasty Alpha Tauri. Looking from behind up the engine cover, flames were on both sides of the engine.

Oil leak perhaps?

Soldato
Max once again showing himself up. Someone needs to tell him to firstly shut up about other drivers and to stop thinking he owns the track in practice.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Verstappen was behind all the way down. Out of context (I haven't seen what happened when Max let Lance through) but Max just outs himself in harm's way.

What he expected was Lance to yield after he did his flying lap and let him go I suspect. In my opinion Max was trying make a point when he realised Lance wasn't going to yield and felt he was entitled to the corner anyway That kind of arrogance will see him lose future WDC I bet. Exciting driver to watch but an absolute prat at the same time.

Soldato
Max once again showing himself up. Someone needs to tell him to firstly shut up about other drivers and to stop thinking he owns the track in practice.

If Stroll isn’t on a flying lap and Max is the rules are quite clear.

Edit - Although Stroll reckons he was doing a second lap.

Soldato
I'd keep Monaco for history sake and we've not seen Hanoi yet... but I'd totally ditch Abu Dhabi, Sochi and Singapore

But I'd much rather have tracks like Portimao, Imola, Nurburgring and Mugello on the calendar than most of the newer races; but I know that doesn't fit with F1's commercial objectives.

I almost think there's room for a "European GP" series....
Agree, some of those 'big money' newer race tracks are not a patch on this one. Watching Martin Brundle at the hairpin earlier, great stuff!
So whats up with Lewis? Looks like he's had enough?

Soldato
I saw the Stroll Max thing live and there was team radio with a few F bleeps.

Now in FP3 it seems like he's said something mega offensive on the radio but I can't find out what.

Did anyone pick up on it?

Soldato
Not sure about FP3 but I don't think he's winning many new fans by saying it's 'not his problem' if people got offended that he called Stroll a retard and a mongol over the radio during the FP2 incident.

Back
Top Bottom