Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Does make a lot of difference, turn the dial at the rear to tighten it securely. Lot more comfortable and less headaches I find. However nearly finished Alyx and no idea what I'll play next .

Ss5ygcd.jpg

iPhone 12 Pro, new jacket on what seems like the same phone.

dVNEDLC.jpg

Soldato
I'm using anti-inflammatories to keep the inflammation down, as inflammation around the nerves is whats causing the sciatica/pain, however i've stopped taking painkillers as even dihydrocodeine wasn't making that much of a difference and the obvious side effects don't go well with a bad back :p

I know there's a few antidepressants which are meant to be good for nerve pain relief, but haven't seen my GP in a few weeks as i've just been dealing with it while I go down this private route to get the actual issue identified and work out what the best course of action is to solve it.

Going to mention any other pain relief to the consultant but as it stands, the pain isn't as bad as when it first happened and I can get by with the pain, and if I can avoid taking antidepressants I will. Luckily i'm self employed with my cousin and he can handle the physical side of the products while I handle the paperwork side rather than splitting it evenly between us :)

No worries mate! Best of luck :D

Worked wonders for me - 1 week or so to kick in, couple of weeks pain free everything relaxes return to exercise, running etc and stop taking them. It's stupid things that sets it off.

Good luck with it all.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
iPhone 12 in white/silver with the navy silicone case.

DSCF9051.jpg

DSCF9054.jpg

DSCF9059.jpg

DSCF9063.jpg

Back
Top Bottom