#Alive | Netflix (Korean)

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Note quite Train to Busan but still pretty good if you like this genre.

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Watched this last night and thought it was quite good. Very much reminded me of Train to Busan 1 from the perspective of characters to like, pace of the action and overall cinematography. Worth it!

Soldato
just finished watching this. very good, though i thought they could have made a bit more effort to make the characters look a bit more dishevelled as time passes, guy didn't even get a stubble going! bit of a minor quibble i suppose.

I've been watching a mad little Korean thing called Goedam too, bit odd AF in some places but downright creepy in others.

Soldato
just finished watching this. very good, though i thought they could have made a bit more effort to make the characters look a bit more dishevelled as time passes, guy didn't even get a stubble going! bit of a minor quibble i suppose.

One that requires you to switch off your brain. I mean the guy lived off 1 packet of Ramen, a few protein bars and no water.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
It's a good film I thought, nicely put together and something about Asian films they do zombies well. Sure it's not off the edge zombie crashing moment constantly but it builds up nicely with nice zombie effects, and it was pretty hilarious when his internet connection died, and then he's almost starting making the neck cord to top himself.

You do have to switch off your brain and ride with it though.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I can tell you from that trailer it's 100% clear it won't be as good. Forced acting/script just feels a bit B-movie. These sorts of films are best done by Asian actors and written and directed by Asian film studios. This is the genre they do best.

Back
Top Bottom