**LIAN LI GALAHAD ALL IN ONE COOLER AND SL/AL UNI FANS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER**

Associate
Thanks for the info. Still doesn't add up however. The user (GilesGuthrie) stated a few posts up ordered a black triple pack on the 16th. According to the details you have given he should not have made it into this batch?

I ordered a week earlier. This just makes me more annoyed if anything. How can I missed this batch but an order places a week later makes it in? :confused::confused:

Appreciate the help though.

Gotya.
As far as I'm aware OC does not split orders.
so if you ordered say your GPU on the same order, they will all get dispatched at the same time. ( Not 100% sure)
I read a chat where a guy had to cancel then re-order to split his order up.
so if this is the case, best to contact them about this.
Your best bet would be to contact them
Good luck bud.

Associate
Gotya.
As far as I'm aware OC does not split orders.
so if you ordered say your GPU on the same order, they will all get dispatched at the same time. ( Not 100% sure)
I read a chat where a guy had to cancel then re-order to split his order up.
so if this is the case, best to contact them about this.
Your best bet would be to contact them
Good luck bud.

If that's true that is pretty terrible and I have definitely missed out.

By this logic someone who's has spent considerably more money and ordered considerably sooner would be kept waiting longer than someone who has spent less and order much later.
Seems fair...

I have contacted them but I'm not holding out for a reply anytime soon seeing as its late on a Friday.
Cheers pal.

Associate
If i have missed the cut when do the next ones make it into the country ?

This thread started 3Aug 2020.

I believe this is the second order of Lian-Li Uni SP120 fans to drop.
best to ask Robbie_G with a message or call.

I too need one more Lian-Li Uni SP120 fan (black) (too risky to mess with my order once made)
So hopefully Robbie_G will update us on the next batch to arrive soon.

If that's true that is pretty terrible and I have definitely missed out.

By this logic someone who's has spent considerably more money and ordered considerably sooner would be kept waiting longer than someone who has spent less and order much later.
Seems fair...

I have contacted them but I'm not holding out for a reply anytime soon seeing as its late on a Friday.
Cheers pal.

I knew I see something,

look at Page: 3 Message: 8

*Soz for being the bringer of only bad news*

But its information if true, you can act upon in your favour, as I think you are confirming you have a large multi-order.
Lucky I ordered my ASUS ROG STIX RTX3090 on its own.
Best to message or call them

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
WOW! Thank you, OC & DPD.
You guys just made my day!
I got a knock at the door, that I was not expecting till Monday.
I got my Lian-Li Uni-SP120 fans, in my hands at last!
Thanx OC
:D:D:D:D:D

Associate
WOW! Thank you, OC & DPD.
You guys just made my day!
I got a knock at the door, that I was not expecting till Monday.
I got my Lian-Li Uni-SP120 fan, in my hands at last!
Thanx OC
:D:D:D:D:D

Congrats, i too was expecting Monday, but received email and dpd text that's out for delivery today :)

Associate
DPD are by far the best delivery company out there. I wish everyone used them, not had a bad experience to date, and the 1 hour time slot is fantastic

Associate
DPD are by far the best delivery company out there. I wish everyone used them, not had a bad experience to date, and the 1 hour time slot is fantastic

Totally agree!
They are always good enough to give me time to get to the door, and that's always a bonus.
I had one delivery company leave my NZXT Z73 wedged between my bins on full view to the world.:confused:

Lucky he left a note telling me this! Oh what a good guy. lol ;)

Associate
Was expecting Monday delivery but just got a text to say will be arriving today at 10am. Gotta love DPD. I've got to know the driver with all the OCUK orders recently and now can't get rid of him :p

Associate
Does anyone know when the next batch comes in, or am i best just ordering them while they are out of stock. Was hoping to get a set for the pcmr special edition case in black :D

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi All,

Apologies for the lack of responses I have been away since Wednesday.

I will check all the messages when I get work on Monday to see what has been going on.

Orders should be shipped in order regardless of quantity value. If you have something else on the order that could cause a delay but I will check.

Hopefully I will have more information in the morning.

Edit: Just quickly logged in and I can see that all the single black fans have shipped. The single white, triple white and black still have some pending shipments. I guess some triple kits in black may

Last edited:
Associate
Hi All,

I will check all the messages when I get work on Monday to see what has been going on.

Orders should be shipped in order regardless of quantity value. If you have something else on the order that could cause a delay but I will check.

Edit: Just quickly logged in and I can see that all the single black fans have shipped. The single white, triple white and black still have some pending shipments. I guess some triple kits in black may

Thanx for the Info Robbie_G

So you guys who have the fans, whats your thoughts. Its a brilliant idea and supprised no one had thought of it until now

Build quality looks good, but not fitted or tested as yet...

Got the fans installed great fans , little bit more qc needed on the controller boxes and cables tbh as i had to make 1 good one out of 2

Can you give a bit more information as to what the problems you encountered with the controller and cables?
I have inspected all my fans, controllers and cables and all seems ok.
Be good to have a bit more info, as to what to look out for.

I did see a vid on youtube ages ago and they had a problem where one of the cables broke.
Thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
When will you have more instock ?

Hi All,

Back
Top Bottom