Votes: 9 13.6%

Votes: 11 16.7%

Votes: 21 31.8%

Votes: 12 18.2%

Votes: 2 3.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
Agree with Brundle, can't see why they need to fix them all for Qualy, if a lot of them are on the sides of straights etc. Just fix ones around the racing line and sort the rest before tomorrow

Man of Honour
Hamilton lost 1.2s in the final sector? He was 1.2s up at the end of S2.

This is all a bit shambolic. Track looks great, but doesn't seem to be ready for F1. Surface is horrible, track limits changing for every session, drain covers falling apart all over...

Soldato
Is the sound choppy for anyone else watching via NowTV? Video is fine, audio seems to be having issues - wondering if it's my stream or the feed itself?

Caporegime
Hamilton lost 1.2s in the final sector? He was 1.2s up at the end of S2.

This is all a bit shambolic. Track looks great, but doesn't seem to be ready for F1. Surface is horrible, track limits changing for every session, drain covers falling apart all over...

It's a stunning circuit, great mix of corners and gradients.

Unless F1 run somewhere regularly, how are issues supposed to be found out?

Personally I detest billiard table smooth tracks, lumps, bumps, huge tyre deg, should be the norm, not an extreme, good teams show through, as the ones who get setup right quickest.

Brand new green tarmac for every race should be the norm too, again, shows strength in depth in a team on how they cope with setup.

As for track limits, that's what white lines are, should be used every corner, every track, one mm of tyre over the white line is time lost (in practice and quali) you get three warnings in the race then 5 sec stop and go, really do not see any valid excuse as to why they cannot keep within the white lines 100% of the time.
Instead of red and white stripes build two foot high concrete walls, drivers will stay inside the track limits then ;)

My opinions anyway :p

Back
Top Bottom