Pegg and Frost together again - Truth Seekers

Man of Honour
Didnt see a thread for this, not too much in the trailer to judge it by but anything with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost in deserves a go imo.

Caporegime
Enjoyed the first two episodes, quite short, so binge watch friendly, but pretty good so far.

Noticed some really weird blurring on the edges of the screen in some shots though. I don't think it's my TV, or the bitrate, but it was really apparent on the taps in the hotel bar. Almost smudged rather than blurred.

Associate
Enjoyed the first two episodes, quite short, so binge watch friendly, but pretty good so far.

Noticed some really weird blurring on the edges of the screen in some shots though. I don't think it's my TV, or the bitrate, but it was really apparent on the taps in the hotel bar. Almost smudged rather than blurred.

Thinks it's done on purpose. Noticed it on all episodes

Soldato
Not terrific, imo.

Not much of a comedy (as said above) and it felt like I was watching a children's TV series at times.

Man of Honour
I’ve found all of the Pegg/Frost films to enjoyable but overrated.

The mere reference to them as the ‘Cornetto’ trilogy has always felt... pretentious and a bit awkward, like a joke that wasn’t worth making.

Back
Top Bottom