• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Rx570 --> 5600xt

Permabanned
OP
Google image search for 5600xt relative performance.

the link and the serch both show the card as been about 100% better in most gaming situations

I wouldn't be spending that much for only a decent upgrade, especially as your current card is doing the job.

It doing the job but not happily.. in squad the fans at 70% for 75c @ 60pfs with a overclock
i foresee problem soon rather then latter.

Man of Honour
Wait for the big navi announcement IMO. The announcement is on Wednesday and the hype is massive. Even if it's outside your budget I imagine there may be some disruption to prices, especially the second hand market.

Soldato
The 5600XT is not consistently 100% faster than 570 I've just watched a 10 game bench comparison.

It doing the job but not happily.. in squad the fans at 70% for 75c @ 60pfs with a overclock
i foresee problem soon rather then latter.

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, 75c at 70% is absolutely fine.

Wait for the dust to settle. Old cards are bad buys when new cards on the horizon/newly released - unless you're really budget limited.

Back
Top Bottom