Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [23rd-26th Oct 2020]

Caporegime
Don’t Chelsea have the most possession? I’m not sure either team have any ambition other than not to concede.

They have just packed the midfield. They haven't created anything really.

Oles subs haven't really made any sense as now Rashford and Bruno are out of position and were arguably our biggest threat. Pogba is on a canter as well.

Not really sure what he has got against VDB either.

Don
They have just packed the midfield. They haven't created anything really.

Oles subs haven't really made any sense as now Rashford and Bruno are out of position and were arguably our biggest threat. Pogba is on a canter as well.

Strangely though whenever they go forward they look more likely to score. It’s not like they’re that deep and you’re passing about trying to create anything, both teams just happy to counter, badly.

Caporegime
Imagine spending as much money as Chelsea did in the summer, going to a team that have struggled at home and playing not to concede. How long will the Russian put up with this type of football?

Frank has gone more Pulis than Arteta. If we had Martial available it might have been different today. At least we tried to make something of the game.

Soldato
Yeh like I said if I was vdb I wouldn't be happy I'd be looking at getting out in Jan if he ain't playing when the limes of James and Mata are playing and a half soaked pogba what chance has he got

VDB has come from an absolute garbage league and needs to be patient.

James and Mata also dont play in the same position. Hes a CM...they aren't.

Back
Top Bottom