Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [23rd-26th Oct 2020]

Caporegime
Would've been a penalty had he not tried to jump out of the way. This is another pathetic performance that just makes me think the players don't care as much now they've won the Premiership.

Edit: About time lol

Don
I think the length of last season has caught up with the big teams. The fixtures for teams in the champions league is brutal. Teams like Everton who only have to worry about the league should benefit massively.

I think that's a pretty poor excuse, especially right now, the top teams have huge squads and also I can't see them being burnt out already? I think the fans being absent are playing a bit part, players are either more relaxed without the pressure or equally players can't get motivated enough without them, especially at home.

Caporegime
I think that's a pretty poor excuse, especially right now, the top teams have huge squads and also I can't see them being burnt out already? I think the fans being absent are playing a bit part, players are either more relaxed without the pressure or equally players can't get motivated enough without them, especially at home.

Hasn’t there been a significant increase of muscle injuries relative to this point last year?

Don
So VAR didn't check whether their penalty was a foul just whether it was in the box. They're taking the **** now.

The penalty shouldn't detract from how poor we were in the first 30 mins though. We often switch to a 4-2-3-1 vs a back 3/5 but it has worked today. We've had no foundation, from both an attacking and defensive point of view, meaning we've not been able to sustain any attacking pressure and been too easy to get at.

Caporegime
Not sure, but City having a bad start is due to CL etc? I doubt it

Their empty seats haven’t changed from last year so your fan theory doesn’t quite hold up

City have made questionable purchases, large reliance on Aguero, Sterling’s erratic form and simply have a squad that has regressed over the past two years

Don
Their empty seats haven’t changed from last year so your fan theory doesn’t quite hold up

City have made questionable purchases, large reliance on Aguero, Sterling’s erratic form and simply have a squad that has regressed over the past two years

Pep Guardiola's MCFC had an average Premier League attendance of 54,219 :(

Caporegime
Pinned back already, formation isn't working so lets wait until we concede a couple more before we change things.

Edit: Can see a Sheffield player doing one of ours, they're challenging with feet raised off the ground.

Back
Top Bottom