Chinese media have started releasing compromising material on Joe Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
This is how desperate Trump supporters have become. They can't find anything on the guy running for President, they decide to invent things on their family.

Last I check, It's Joe on the ticket, not Hunter. Can't Trump supporters read? Clearly not.

Also, OP, you were kicked out of SC because you spread lies like these.

So sad. What's your life come to?

Soldato
OP
This is how desperate Trump supporters have become. They can't find anything on the guy running for President, they decide to invent things on their family.

Last I check, It's Joe on the ticket, not Hunter. Can't Trump supporters read? Clearly not.

Kicked out for being right all along, you were the one spreading fake information for 3 years with Russia hoax where they opened up an investigation based on a scheme Hillary started (see declassified documents) and knowingly used fake information to create a smear dossier to spy on him. Also how Trump was impeached for Biden's crimes (which I was also right about)

The hypocrisy in the place is sickening really, and you continue to attack me after you yourself with your blinkered mindset have been wrong about almost everything

Last edited:
Associate

So sad. What's your life come to?

Not great on Joes character and brand is it.

It also means the Chinese have bribes over a Biden administration. Not good.

Caporegime
Anyone here believe the pee tape?

Didn't think so, yet they believe this one.

Sad people or just so gullible, or both.

To be honest, I think if this exists, Trump supporters will flock to Biden, since obviously that trump Trump's bragging on sexual assault tape right?

I thought they love a guy who assaults women? This time young girls!

Or it's okay when Trump does it?

Hypocrite, well, never!

Soldato
OP
Anyone here believe the pee tape?

Didn't think so, yet they believe this one.

Sad people or just so gullible, or both.

Have you watched the video where you can 100000% make out it's Hunter? No, thought not. Off you pop to your echo chamber

I love how the Dems/media instantly declared these emails to be "Russian disinformation" even though Hunter and the Biden campaign don't claim they're fake, but the crazies at OCUK say they are!

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
I've not seen the evidence of this. But I was watching Bloomberg's coverage of the final debate earlier, and they noticed Biden called the Chinese leader "a thug". I think it was more a slip of the tongue as they had been talking about the North Korean guy. So maybe this is China getting offended?

Don't think that was the case. Biden was talking about China and how they haven't help and he will make clear to them to stay out of the way but then pointed at Trump saying "what has he (Trump) had done but legitimised North Korea and his good buddy who is a thug (Kim Jong Un)"

Also if it's a Chinese guy who worked on the video doesn't necessarily means it's China unless it's been confirmed?

Soldato
I've seen both sex tapes so far and neither shows the face of the woman or anything to suggest she's underage. The footjob one is a total nothingburger and the other one may show something if a longer version comes out but at the moment it's inconclusive. 4Chan has been going nuts and their has been suggestions that the woman in the second one is his 16 year old niece Natalie Biden, if so then that'll be nuclear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom