If we were told WW3 was about to start and we all had to man up?

Soldato
I'd probably sit back with a beer and watch the ocuk alpha's and keyboard 'ard knocks wade through Jonny foreigner like a hot knife through butter whist singing songs about the good times they had in WWII and the empire or something.

Im not sure there would be much to watch though beyond a load of Derrick's ******* their knickers.

Soldato
Mid 40's ex-Military so I'd shrug and crack on with it whilst listening to a generation of infantilised adult-aged children gnash and wail that "they know their rights, you can't do this to me" on various SM.

I wouldnt blame them. If WW3 started today there is not a chance I'd be sent to war to die while these clowns in power sit and watch.

Associate
I’m sure the following would happen:

• Complaints about any possible form of discrimination - With man up it would be sexist on all fronts, male, female & non-gender specific.
  • People would dream up medical conditions that would stop them.
  • People would on mass go to supermarkets and buy toilet roll.

Soldato
I wouldnt blame them. If WW3 started today there is not a chance I'd be sent to war to die while these clowns in power sit and watch.

I'm too old anyway but I'd like to see them try to force me to go. I'd just say, "You're going to have to shoot or imprison me".

If things went nuclear I'd drive to my nearest large city and hope to get vapourised. Sod trying to survive.

Soldato
Mid 40's ex-Military

Same.

so I'd shrug and crack on with it whilst listening to a generation of infantilised adult-aged children gnash and wail that "they know their rights, you can't do this to me" on various SM.

I remember on leaving, thinking there’s no way our politicians deserve to send these young men off to fight & die for their own ends, as let’s be honest the chances are we’ll never have to fight a defensive war in our lifetimes.

Soldato
We'd be ****** now. Most teenagers would rather glue themselves to the road than actually defend their homes.

WW3 will be information warfare and it's probably already started, the free press in the west are not free they have chosen a side.

Corporations will not criticise China throwing people into camps because they are scared to lose a massive market but at the same time domestically (where they can't be banned from operating due to rule of law) they are pushing the message that the most diverse and welcoming countries in the world are also the most racist. They pushed Russia collusion conspiracy for 3 years with almost 24/7 coverage but won't report on Joe Biden's dodgy dealings exposed on Hunter Biden's laptop, even gone as far as to censor it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irregular_warfare

In other words if you're a hostile nation it's better to attack the United States with groups like BLM and Antifa than to try to launch a military assault which will provoke a military response and also make you look like the aggressor.

Probably true tbh. China is attacking the west via corporations and trade. I wouldn't be suprised if they are behind a lot of the funding for these "activist" groups. They have an army of useful idiots they can point at people.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I'm sure someone once said I don't know what world war 3 would be like, but world war 4 would be done using sticks and stones.

Love it

Id die. So would 99. 999 percent of most people. If it was nuclear. I'd rather be under the bomb than an irradiated straggler

But its much more like to be a data/tech war.

Soldato
Problem is this generation can't help licking door handles.

During world war 2 kids had to leave their parents at very young ages and go live in the countryside for years.

Nowadays young adults can't stay away from a pub for even a few weeks.

This generation truly want everything and not willing to make any small sacrifices.

I'd love to see how they would react if they were all forced off into war. They would refuse to fight and find themselves dead and overran within seconds.

Typical short-sighted older guy post. Younger people have a completely different set of challenges to what other generations faced created by - guess what - their elders.

Your lack of understanding of the challenges doesn’t diminish them.

And yes, we all want a comfortable life. Who doesn’t???

Back
Top Bottom