• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I moved down one in the queue for an Asus Tuf OC, I think I'm going to give it one more week to get an idea of the state of play and then I'll cancel and shift my upgrade plans for my GPU to after I've got a better idea of how Nvidia intends to respond to AMD, and also what the Ryzen product lineup looks like in Feb/March next year.

I'd rather that £730 was in my bank account.

Associate
yep. £900 is nothing really when you think about it. I'm getting the card i actually wanted and not paying scalpers price :D - The aorus was always an expensive card due to edge lcd etc. Whats a few quid to have it sooner and not need to come on here daily :p

Definitely better than eBay scalper absolutely.

Still it'd smart paying >£200 the MSRP, could go on holiday with that spare cash!

One good thing about chilling in a queue at least , got that price that's close to MSRP

Last edited:
Associate
I just bought another parts for my rig but not from here I don’t want to wait to long hehe:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
F-6.jpg

Associate
At Nvidias current production speed it would take 2 years to supply all the pre-orders (mostly day 1) and 10 years to supply the current demand of everybody who would happily buy one now. Just rough estimates from the OCUK data, the danish shop and EVGA.

Associate
Hi anyone know when Big Navi will be because I more and more considering to cancel this 3000 series and go to red one team I need something faster than 2080ti and looks like that will be 20/30% faster than time to switch I think if they can’t even supply customers with product which they say they didn’t expect that high demand but they should due to create card much faster than previous generation and for half price also all that mess with oc still let people preorder them when they don’t have clue when they even have cards for people who order in release date that is my opinion but maybe some of you need that specific gpu but I am not I need just faster GPU than I have now 1080ti but I missed RTX 2000 series due was not worth to change from 1080ti if you play 1440 and do some normal work on it especially for the price :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Associate
Well boys and girls, heres hoping it'll be my time to jump off this glorious thread of complaining and moaning... I'm que position 40 for a Gigabyte Eagle with an "Ok" amount coming in sometime next week. I'm not gonna get too excited until I get that lovely lovely dispatch email but hopefully its my time to join those 3080 owners in the sky. Its been a wild ride!
See you all in 3-4 years for the next botched launch ill be participating in!

Back
Top Bottom