Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [23rd-26th Oct 2020]

Caporegime
Goal aside, I thought Firmino was awful again and with Mane, Salah and Jota all playing well it's time to drop him now.

Robertson was a tank again but Trent has been mile's off the pace since the restart. We seem very left sidey now.

Hopefully once Project Big Picture is sorted we can work on euthanising the PGMOL.

Don
Not the best performance but much better in the 2nd half and deserved the win. He didn't get a goal tonight but Salah's looking so sharp this season which is a big plus as we don't look like keeping many clean sheets right now. Against teams like Sheffield Utd we could really do with having Matip in the side because without him and VVD we're a very small side and will struggle against physical sides. Touch wood he'll be available for next weekend.

Caporegime
How long are they going to make the players kneel before a match? It's been so long I completely forgot why they were doing it today, thought someone had died so it's obviously lost it's impact on me.

Caporegime
It will be interesting if they are doing it when the fans are back. The fans will boo, and then they’ll have the dilemma of whether or not they condemn their own fans who pay millions into their coffers every year.

Soldato
Right...you're talking about a team that just won 13 nil tho not the team that just lost.
that's where vdb come from and didn't they go quite far in champions league the other year look at all leagues apart from the prem French Spanish Italian Portuguese they all seem to have a couple of teams that win there title a bit like ours over the years Celtic the same in Scotland so most the players in the prem come from trash leagues according to you the point I'm making is vdb should not be sat on our bench with players playing who shouldn't even be in United team

Soldato
that's where vdb come from and didn't they go quite far in champions league the other year look at all leagues apart from the prem French Spanish Italian Portuguese they all seem to have a couple of teams that win there title a bit like ours over the years Celtic the same in Scotland so most the players in the prem come from trash leagues according to you

Yep and when VDB signed i questioned why he was being lauded and cost so much when the championship is a higher standard. He also doesnt get a game at United...

They did alright a couple of years ago...that happens but it doesnt change that the league itself is utter dross.

Soldato
Yep and when VDB signed i questioned why he was being lauded and cost so much when the championship is a higher standard. He also doesnt get a game at United...

They did alright a couple of years ago...that happens but it doesnt change that the league itself is utter dross.
But so is the French league and the others I mentioned so now your saying the championship is a better standard than there league so which team out of the championship do you reckon would do as well as Ajax in the champs league

Soldato
But so is the French league and the others I mentioned so now your saying the championship is a better standard than there league so which team out of the championship do you reckon would do as well as Ajax in the champs league

You cant use Ajax as a level for judging the whole league mate. Youre also talking about a team that have since been picked apart.

Soldato
I'm saying vdb shouldn't be on United's bench when he plays he gets involved does things creates chances etc you brought up how trash the Dutch league is not me and yes the Ajax team has been picked apart but your Liverpool didn't find it easy to beat them needed an own goal on Wednesday so they're still a strong team

Soldato
I'm saying vdb shouldn't be on United's bench when he plays he gets involved does things creates chances etc you brought up how trash the Dutch league is not me and yes the Ajax team has been picked apart but your Liverpool didn't find it easy to beat them needed an own goal on Wednesday so they're still a strong team

The dutch is trash mate and like i literally just said you cant take one team as an example of the quality of the league lol. They are below Belgium in the Uefa coefficient table and about to lose that spot to Austria so...yea its crap.

Soldato
Ok but like I said Liverpool struggled against Ajax and at this moment they're one of the best if not the best team in England so that says a lot about the Ajax team not the league

Back
Top Bottom