Hire someone to sort this? New case?

Permabanned
This is the back of my case at the moment. Annoyingly I have 2 Rgb hubs, one which will go and be replaced by corsair fans. The one below comes with the case and is pointless imo as you cant link it to anything else.

IMG-20201021-203634.jpg

In terms at the front the case looks OK (top 2 fans and exhaust were fitted today but as they required their own hub compared to corsair, im biting the bullet)

[/url
]

But I feel my lack of skills and patience aren't going to let mee tidy this up. Do places offer cable management services? Is there too much to simple hide behind?

The case in question is AeroCool Klaw Midi-Tower ARGB Gaming Case - Black Tempered Glass

Soldato
Honestly, that's what the back panel is for. Shove the cover on and enjoy it as it looks awesome from the front side :D

The reality is, not that many people really bother about decent cable management around the back. A few Velcro ties certainly help things. As long as you're not having to force the side on and risk damaging cables, you should leave it as it is.

Permabanned
OP
Honestly, that's what the back panel is for. Shove the cover on and enjoy it as it looks awesome from the front side :D

The reality is, not that many people really bother about decent cable management around the back. A few Velcro ties certainly help things. As long as you're not having to force the side on and risk damaging cables, you should leave it as it is.

You've said it right there basically. I can't get the side on. it's double glass sided case and the pressure will be too much haha.

Soldato
From the photo, it looks like it's the cable extensions that are causing the problem? Can you stash the excess cabling in front of the PSU? If not you'll probably have to ditch the extensions. If you don't want to go back to stock cables, you can always buy a replacement cable kit (e.g. this), giving you braided cables in a colour of your choice.

That aside, this shouldn't be too hard. You just need to start grouping cables, deicide where they're going, tie them tightly together, and then tie them to the frame. Looks like there's plenty of space as long as you divide the cables up appropriately.

If you want to ditch that second RGB hub, there may be a solution. There's a seller on eBay (PirateDog Tech) that sells adaptors to hook generic RGB stuff up to a Corsair hub. If the case RGB uses a standard 3-pin RGB header then the adaptor should work.

Last edited:
Soldato
This is the back of my case at the moment. Annoyingly I have 2 Rgb hubs, one which will go and be replaced by corsair fans. The one below comes with the case and is pointless imo as you cant link it to anything else.

IMG-20201021-203634.jpg

]

But I feel my lack of skills and patience aren't going to let mee tidy this up. Do places offer cable management services? Is there too much to simple hide behind?

The case in question is AeroCool Klaw Midi-Tower ARGB Gaming Case - Black Tempered Glass
This guy said he sort your wires out for you if you sort his :D

kyeZYd0.jpg

Soldato
I need a new case then
Mine isn't made for cable management. Also doesn't help I cnfasnat unplug mobo as the screws stick.
Just take your time to tidy the cables, even if it takes you a few hours it cheaper then buying a new case
(Unless you want a new case)

Even with my case i must have spent an hour or 2 just sorting the cables the best i could..(I also snapped one the 3.5" HDD power connecters as well :()

Soldato

I've just build a pc for someone and had to squash the back panel shut :D I couldn't care about cable management at the back.

Permabanned

yup thats what the back cover is for.

Soldato
I've just build a pc for someone and had to squash the back panel shut :D I couldn't care about cable management at the back.
yup thats what the back cover is for.
Think the OP said his case also had a glass back side panel so doing that wouldn't look very good..;)

Edit: Quote from OP added
You've said it right there basically. I can't get the side on. it's double glass sided case and the pressure will be too much haha.

Back
Top Bottom